1. don't call me that

Another day, another hour, another minute, another second, Aurora Crawford spent in this weird version of Mystic Falls. Fortunately for her, she wasn't alone, alongside her were two of her friends, vampire Damon Salvatore and ex witch and anchor Bonnie Bennett. "You have that look on your face again Rory" a voice says snapping Aurora out her thoughts. "Just thinking about how long it's been since we've been trapped here and we're no closer to seeing if there is anyway out of whatever this is" she replies turning to the Bennett.

Bonnie sighs and comes and sits next to Aurora, "4 months, 5 days, 37 minutes and 28 seconds, but who's counting" she says chuckling to light up the mood. Which actually helped because a smile came across Aurora's face. "I just miss them all so much. The thought of being away from them for this long just kills me, especially being away from him" Aurora admits.

Bonnie puts her hand over Aurora's, "I miss them too Rory. And I promise you, we'll find a way out of here, no matter what it takes, you'll get to him" she says rubbing her finger on Aurora's hand. A smile comes across Aurora's face. "How can you always be so positive all the time Bonnie Bennett" she asks curiously.
Bonnie's smile turns into a small frown, "I'm holding onto the small amount of hope I have that we'll get out someday, that'll I'll see everyone soon, that's what's pushing me to keeping positive, it's all I have"

She stands up and leaving Aurora alone again with her thoughts. Her mind was racing, she'd been trapped her in this hell like dimension according to Damon for over 4 months now, and they weren't any closer finding a way out than they were 2 months ago. They were reliving the same day, over and over again, and not just any day, May 10th 1994, of all days, she wondered why it was this day, maybe it had some importance to one of them.

Aurora knew it wasn't her, she wasn't even born by this time yet. Her mother was only 4 months pregnant with her. Aurora often wondered about her parents, her real parents.
Aurora was adopted by the Forbes family at just a few months old, she doesn't know what happened to her real parents. Whenever she asked Liz about it, she got turned down, cause Liz didn't even know, or didn't want her to know. She was happy though with the family she's got, she has an amazing mom and older sister, she wouldn't trade them in for the world.

Dying and going onto the Other Side with no hope about seeing her sister or mother again broke Aurora, it broke her even more than the person who killed her.

Luke Parker.

Someone who she thought was a friend, but she guessed he killed Aurora to maybe try and stop her friends from using him and his twin sister, but that didn't work since shortly after, Luke was killed by Caroline to get Liv to do what they want. The thing they wanted Liv to do; when the Other side was collapsing a few months ago, her friends in the living had a plan, which worked for some, but clearly not Aurora. She didn't make it back. She was taken from her sister again.

And now she sometimes regrets not going through when she could, the goodness in her couldn't leave Damon behind, despite everything he did to her, she couldn't leave him behind. Aurora stands up quickly from her spot and walks into the other room that Damon and Bonnie were in. "I'm going for a walk, I need air" she says announcing to them. They look at each other then back at Aurora. "You okay Rory?" Damon asks worriedly. She nods, "Just got a lot going on. I think I'm going to visit my old home again and just get some air" backing away and leaving the room before they can respond to her.

...

Aurora found herself standing outside her home, well old home. The Forbes house, even though she didn't technically live here at the time, it gave her comfort whenever she sat inside the bedroom that was Caroline's but then when Sam arrived it soon became their bedroom. A tear escaped Aurora's eye as she looked at her old home, she wiped the tear away and sighed.