28. 1903 prison world

After yesterday's massive fail with Stefan and Elena attempting to turn Caroline's humanity back on, the blonde haired vampire retaliated and went after Stefan's great niece, Sarah. Turns out, the story Damon told in the prison world where he killed his Uncle nephew Zach's pregnant girlfriend Gail, the baby didn't die like Damon believed, but survived and was put up for adoption, that baby being Sarah.

Caroline found out who she was through Enzo, and in revenge, fuelled with anger, she planned on using Elena's ex boyfriend, Liam, who Aurora never met, to kill Sarah, unless Stefan turned his humanity off with her. So, wanting to protect Sarah, Stefan turned it off. Now, they had two non-humanity vampires to deal with.

Aurora's gonna stay out of it. She happily complied in leaving Caroline be and humanity free. But, Stefan and Elena believed Caroline would've been better off with it on, since once she did turn it back on, she'd be rushed with the pain, guilt and all the terrible things she did with her humanity off.

Aurora thinks they should've just left Caroline alone, because now, since they broke her one rule, she's gonna do something, it was just a matter of fact when it was going to happen. In a few seconds, in a few hours, maybe even a few days. Now, Aurora had to watch out for them both.

Because, even if that is her sister, and close friend, they have their humanity off, and would not hesitate to hurt Aurora if she pissed them off or got in their way. Which is why she took up Kai's offer and moved into his apartment with him. Considering she was the only person invited in, no one but them could be inside, and no one could track them either, thanks to the anti locator spell Kai has up.

"As much as I love being in here with you, can we, I don't know, go outside? Get some fresh air, instead of living like hermits" Kai asks the other siphoner witch in the room, "Caroline and Stefan are out there, and Care is pissed that they tried turning her humanity back on" Aurora told him, "Yeah, I know. But you didn't do anything, that was Eleanor and Stefano" he states.

"Caroline won't care, that's the point. All she'll see is someone else trying to turn her humanity on" she explained to him, "It's kinda the group's thing" she mumbled, "Yeah, that's what you get for being friends with a bunch of meddlers, you meddling kids" he quoted from Scooby-Doo, chuckling to himself, "You know, Stefan and Caroline would make a great Fred and Daphne"

"Okay, so who would be Velma, Shaggy and Scooby?" she questioned, since he named Stefan and Caroline the Fred and Daphne of the group, she wondered who he thought would be the other members. He hummed to himself for a minute, "Tyler's the werewolf, so he can be Scooby, and that Matt can be Shaggy. And I don't know who would be Velma"  he muttered to himself.

"Elena isn't very smart, she dates vampires" he thinks out loud to himself, "Bonnie's too annoying, but then again, so is Velma sometimes" Aurora lightly scoffs, "Velma is not annoying" she defends, "Oh really?" he questions, she hums, "Velma's strong minded, and without her, the group would fall apart" Kai chuckles, "Okay, so that scraps Damon as the Velma"

"Alaric is kinda a Shaggy" he thinks to himself, "What about me?" Aurora asks him, he shrugs his shoulders, "You're too cool to be one of them. You don't seem like a meddler" he states, "Because I know how to mind my business" she replies, in a matter of fact. "And that's, what I like about you" he grins, leaning in and placing a quick kiss on her lips.

"What was that for?" she asks, smiling, "Felt like it" he replied, matching her smile.

...

Kai and Aurora met at the Salvatore House, and it turns out, they were going to get the Salvatore's mother out. Damon talked to Aurora, stating that to get Caroline's humanity back on, they need to get Stefan's back on, but, to get his back on, they need to free Lily Salvatore from the 1903 prison world. Aurora knew how bad it was when Stefan's humanity was off, Caroline hadn't been so bad so far, but Stefan, he was going to go off the rails one way or another as Damon put it. He also added that Kai is the only person that can get them to the 1903 prison world, so they need him, much to his annoyance. Damon requested Aurora talk Kai into taking them, since if he asked, Kai would just turn them down, whereas, if she asked, Damon reckons Kai wouldn't say no and everyone wins.