before you read

Just want to put some things out there before you read this book. The timeline/order of events that happened may not exactly line up as they do with the show, so just look past that, I'll try my best to make everything line up to the best of my ability.

Second of all, this book will contain some swearing, depression, suicide/suicidal thoughts, sexual jokes as well as some sexual content, however I will put a warning at the start of the chapter so you know before hand and can skip the part if you want, I'm okay with you skipping it if you want because I understand not everyone is comfortable reading that stuff.

Third of all, updating may not be daily, I will try my best to get chapters out that will be somewhat long and entertaining for you all, but I am a person with a life outside Wattpad, so just bare with me. Who knows I might get an update schedule, may not, just bare with me.

Fourth of all, do not steal my work, I have put time and effort into this and don't appreciate people stealing my work. I will report you if you steal any part of my work, that's just not cool to steal work.

Fifth of all, I really hope I don't have any plot holes in my story. I'm basically writing this with nothing to go by, so there should be none. But if there is, please ignore it or tell me! And I'll fix it.

Finally, please do leave comments and votes on chapters, I really love to see your feedback, however if you have anything negative to say, don't say it, I'll just delete your comment, so just don't even try do it.

I believe that's all, thank you for choosing to read my story, I hope it's gonna be a good one and meets your standards, I'm excited to write this.