𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

®

I bit on my pen, eager for Class to end.. Mostly cause I wanted to catch McDonald's and secondly, I wanted to fucking eat.

Yeah yeah, I should be focused on class. Go to college etc, But damn What's the point if we're not gonna use half of this shit in life.

I chewed on the end of my pen, Thinking about What I was gonna do once I graduated.

IMMA BE A STRIPPER- Like hell I will, They do make a lot of money, but then creepy ass men that wanna see my toes will wanna touch all up on me.

I looked at the board, The only thing I could do was either look at the shit and think in my head or Fucking be dumb the rest of my life.

'The second option feels easier' I mumbled to myself, I laid back in my chair, sinking my body into it...

"Y/nnnnn...?!" Hinata whined my name, he wanted my answers or he wanted something else.

"Are you coming to The party, at Kuroo's house please I can't go Alone...?!" He dragged his words making them sink into my mind, I rolled my eyes and sat up

"For the last Time, NO?!" I Looked at him, He pouted before sighing.

"You know They're looking for people to make money.." he shortly added on, gaining my interest.

"They want prostitutes..?!" I squinted my eyes Trying to make sense of what the fuck he just said.

"Wh-Where the hell did you get Prostitutes... They want people to work for them not sell their body." He grunted.

"O-oh, That makes more sense... Well if money is involved I'll go, The only thing I was gonna do tonight was watch Twilight and fucking eat steak."

"Your mom cooked steak?!" He Quickly questioned me, I rolled my eyes after nodding.

"Yes, and no I'm not bringing you any." He let out a hard sigh, "I don't know why the hell I'm still friends with you."

"Because you love me and spoil me and Get me whatever I need like pads." I leaned in his face Quickly smiling.

"HELL NO- Last time I gave you pads, You pranked me with them." He shortly added on, I laughed

"NOOO, What had happened was.. You had-" the bell made me jump stopping my words.

"YES, school is over.." I let out a moan, being the weirdo I am, Hinata gave me the stink face but I knew he loved me.

"Wanna go to McDonald's with me?" Hinata gave me the stare, "HOW THE HELL YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO A PARTY WITH ME BUT WANT ME TO GO TO MCDONALD'S WITH YOU?!?!"

"Why are you so loud, shut the hell up, and plus McDonald's isn't a party its a strip club Hinata get in clench." He sucked his teeth before laughing.

"Ok then let's go to McDonald's."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the school and into my car. "I just kidnapped a little fucking kid?" I looked at Hinata.

He looked around my car, "wher-FUCK YOU?!" He aggressively sat back and crossed his arms, persing his lips.

I liked teasing him and getting on his nerves, Because he retaliated. I enjoyed his reactions so much.

He needs to be a actor, I'd watch it on the hub all the time- wait. I raised my Eyebrows surprised at myself, Did I really just say that?!

"The hell were you just thinking?!" Hinata leaned into my face, his eyes reading mine.

"Nothing, now move so I can crank the car up." I tried to brush off the subject.

"TELL MEEEEE!!!?"

"You and porn basically, technically..." I'm so done with myself, Hinata had a red Tint over his face.

"Why the hell would you-"

"My mind has a mind of its own, those three brain cells be chit chating." I said while backing out the school parking lot.

"You know thats not possible, its two brain cells in your head Y/n." Hinata tuned to face the other side, looking out the window..

I pouted, "Um no, Thats Your brain, cause whore I'm passing."

"YOU CHEAT EVERYDAY?!" Hinata laughed at me, I shook my head. "Brainly had helped me when I didn't know the difference between their and there." I looked at him.

The sky looked so clear, "Na your just stupid, dumbass."

"Hinata baby..." he turned to me with his face glowing red, "You hurt my feelings just now, Don't do that again." I shortly added on.

I smiled as I laid eyes on McDonalds, But it was packer than usual.

Me and Hinata got out, Feeling the cold breeze blow onto us, We walked into McDonald's.

And I swear that was the first time I could say I fell in love with someone, he had on Sweatpants and a white Tee, People were surrounding him while he ordered.

Some of his hair fell out his lazy man bun, He had a piercing party on his ears and when his eyes met mine.

I know he would be in my life for a while.

® 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦