007

ılı

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[Running On E.] - [Brent Faiyaz]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

I smiled as Heaven watched me, I looked in the mirror and at the dress. "Kenma... Is wearing Red too right..?" I turned my head to her.

She nodded, But she instantly jumped as the door opened, "S-sir kenma, May I be of your service?" She looked at him.

He walked over to me, his gold eyes mesmerizing me, "That dress was handmade by Versace, I really like seeing you wear it."

My eye lashes fluttered as I blinked, Kenma made me so nervous, "oh.. you do..." I looked down, he really did timid me.

"Sir, The Benz is outside.. We put your guns in the back of the truck just in case something goes wrong.

Guns.. The fuck, Why do he need guns.. Kenma gripped my upper arm and dragged me out the closet.

I could smell his scent as we rushed down the hallway and down the long stairs, Feeling my heart pound... Heavier than ever.

We stopped by the mansion doors, seeing the benz, and thats were kenma looked at me.

"I have.. a surprise for you, You like guns right, I feel like you like them sexually." Goosebumps ran throughout my soul.

One of Kenmas body guards handed him a box, it was a long box. Kenma slid the cover off of it, shows me a gun with diamonds pierced on it.

Kenma handed it to me, Our eye contact made mr bite my lip, I looked down at the gun.

Seeing my reflection echo through the diamonds, It was so heavy but satisfying to run your hands against.

"Do.. You like it...?" Kenma fixed his tie and watched my emotions, "Mhm I do, Its a glock 43." I said smiling.

Kenma Lazily smiled, "Damn how did you know?" Kenma held my hand as we walked to the car.

I was so damn nervous, but damn he gave me that adrenaline Rush I was looking for.

We both got in the car, It was so big.. I wasn't used to rich and lavish shit, And kenma provided that all for me.

I looked out the window as we Pulled out the mansions driveway, I placed my gun back in my case and side eyed kenma.

"Kenma... How long is the ride gonna be?" I asked him, He turned to me and looked at his apple watch.

"About 23 minutes." He sighed, "Jonathan Drive faster, we have to meet Kuroo and the others."

I bit my lip, Kenma was so fine.. And he knew that.. He knew I loved watching him, How could he sleep at night knowing all that.

I rubbed my arm and smiled, "Sir Your Hennessey is in the ice cooler please enjoy it." Jonathan said, Kenmas boring face morped into a smile.

"Y/n can you handle being Intoxicated for a night?" Kenma tilted his head, some of his hair moving with him.

"Kenma..." I couldn't handle myself anymore, I just wanted to fuck him..

I shifted my body against his, and looked away, A bit nervous about it. I sat on his lap and looked into his eyes.

He made me so Horny, I kissed his Adams apple, making his breath get heavier.

I placed my hands in his hair, Kenma hands slyly slid down to my ass, sneaking up on me.

He pushed my dress up and slid his hands in my panties, Warming his hands on my ass, before gripping it making me let out Soft Groans.

Kenma dragged me against his boner, Helping himself get off while making me get off to the friction.

But before I knew it Kenma pushed me down onto the car floor, Making me come in contact with his boner.

He tilted his head to the side, his gold eyes taking every piece of me. I showed my teeth.

I unzipped his pants and unbuttoned that part in his boxers where I came in contact with his dick.

I double hand stroked him, His pre making those pornagraphic sounds for us, I massaged his tip with my thumb, Rubbing it against his hole.

"Fuck—" Kenma bit his lip and pushed his head back before looking back down at me.

I licked the side of his dick, Sliding up to the tip, Feeling him throb against my tongue.

I slowly went down on his dick, Feeling him slide against my tongue, My eyes reading his.

"Sir... Is everything ok back there..?" Jonathan asked kenma, Kenma fixed his throat before talking.

"E-ehm yes Everything is fine.."
Or was it now Kenma...

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 ®