𝟎𝟎𝟓

now playing

now playing

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 - 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔
2:18||━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22
◂◂   ▍▍ ▸▸

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

®

He Lazily smirked while leaning down into my face, some of his hair in his eyes.

His hands on the trigger sturdy, his teeth whiter then The actual color white. I bit my lip as he Kept the gun at my head, turning it a little.

"You like this, don't you..?" He questioned me, I sighed and adjusted the gun for him.

"Who said I did..?" I questioned back at him, he sighed before laughing softly. I leaned into the gun and rolled my eyes.

"You wouldn't kill me, I was literally on the VIP list." I showed my smile at him, He grinned.

"Now.. why would you think I won't pull this trigger now." He got closer in my face, his gold eyes realer than actual gold.

I happily smiled as I seen a gun on the other side of him, I slowly reached for it as I looked in his eyes.

"Because.... " I pointed the gun at his head, "I have one too." His lazy grin showed me he was unbothered.

"That gun is loaded, pull the trigger." He said leaning against the gun, pushing his hair behind his pierced ear.

".... Ok." I pulled the trigger for nothing to happen, he had a slight grin, "crazy... I thought it was loaded."

"So you have the-" I jumped as he shot one of the body guards, the bullet was so close to my head, any inch closer I would've been dead.

I looked back to see the body guard dead, "look at me..." I faced him for him to hand me his gun.

"Want this, Here.." I shook my head, "y-you just killed him with no issue.... W-why the hell is th-"

"He raped one of my girls, drugged her at the last party and raped her. She told me, and I had to kill him." His breath was so easy he wasn't scared at all.

Now I know why Tanaka didn't want me to come here- I jumped as my phone vibrated.

I looked at kenma and he tilted his eyes, "answer it." His eyes read me, And that made me throb more than usual.

I put my phone to my ear only to here Kiyoko yelling at me, "GET OUT THERE NOW, THERE PART OF THE MAFIA?!"

Kenma could hear her, and he smiled with his crazed eyes that reached my soul. "I'm part of the mafia Run.." he said trying to fuck with me.

I replied back to Kiyoko, "Don't worry I'm safe ok.." Kenma sticked his gun in his suit pocket and laid back in his chair.

His eyes still on me, like he was stuck on a test, he was trying to figure me out. His hair covered his eyes.

But I knew he still were looking at me, and that made me nervous, he made me nervous all together.

"Jumo, Take her to her bedroom." WAIT— What the fuck do he mean My room, "Kenma what do yo—"

He laughed, before Leaning into my face, "You're gonna be safe, you have a taser in your purse right.

How the hell did he know that, "check your phone, see something new."

There was a fake speaker on my phone, so that means he heard all my conversations, But when could he do something like that.

When he was in my car... "Make sure she doesn't come out, I want her safe if I hear something bout her I will kill all of you."

I raised my Eyebrows in my worried state, the hell was he gonna do with me, "wait she has her phone take it" kenma ordered them.

They took my phone but left me with my purse and taser. They carried me to double doors.

The doors were so big, and the doorknobs looked like they were made out of Gold, I saw my reflection on them.

They opened the door to a big ass room, it made a fancy restaurant look cheap, The bed was so big and it had a balcony.

If something goes wrong I'll just jump.
They left me in my room, I didn't expect going to a party to get me kidnapped.

I sighed and laid on the bed, But at least the bed was comfortable.

® 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦