𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

®

He rubbed his hands, before slipping them in his pockets, The men surrounding him looked like body guards.

I couldn't help but to stare at him, his golding eyes were a little dimmed, but timid.

"Y/n.... Y/N?!" Hinata broke me from my thoughts, bringing me back to earth. I shaked as the man's eyes laid on me, his eyes darker than before.

I looked away and walked in the line behind Hinata, I wonder if he could tell something was up.

I couldn't stop staring at him, he just made me nervous and I didn't even know him.

I have to go to therapy after this, I got to the counter beside him about to order my food.

"Can I get a large fry with a medium Frappe, and a cheese burger.. No onions, No pickles." I looked at the cashier.

She nodded, I felt the man side eyeing me, And that made me nervous..

No words was exchanged while he got his food leaving me in McDonald's with Hinata.

The cashier handed me my receipt with my number on it.

"Well.. The only time your quiet is when a boy comes around." He side eyed me, I sucked my teeth.

"No... not all the time," I said sliding in his booth sitting across from him, He smiled. "Ok whatever you say Y/n." He drank some of his drink.

"Let me get some!?" I begged, It looked good as hell. Hinata perked his lips and nodded hesitantly.

He had that same tint over his face this time Brighter. I took a quick second to think, Did Hinata like me.

"Hinata you're gay right.." The way his eyes widened.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK—"

"You like me or something." I questioned him, he looked down pouting his lips. Before answering.

"No, I don't like boys.. I do.. like you actually." He laughed awkwardly, I swear everytime I hang with a boy they tell me they like me.

I hate that shit, "I used to like you.. Now I Date Kiyoko," I persed my lips in shock,  "doesn't Kiyoko... nevermind."

"YO WHATS UP?!" Speak of the demons wait— na its devils. Tanaka came and sit beside me.

"SO I HEARD YOURE GOING TO THAT PARTY TONIGHT?!" He said with his energy. I shrugged, "yeah yeah, what about it..?"

"I'M GOING TOO— NOYA IS TOO HINATA SO ARE YOU COMIN'?!" Hinata groaned.

"I'm going with Y/n," he scratched his arm, trying to change the subject in his nervous state.

"Ohhh, WHY THE HELL IS Y/N GOING?!" He lowered his Eyebrows in confusion. I was confused into why I couldn't go?!

"Whats the problem with me—"

"They have a lot of shit out there, I recommend you not going for your health You know I care for you." Tanaka smiled at me.

"693" One of the workers called out, I looked at my receipt.

"I'm coming," Tanaka got up so I could get out the booth, I ran to get my food, And walked back to the booth eating fries.

"So yeah."

"So yeah what—" I questioned Tanaka making him jump.

"Nothing, Have fun at home tonight Y/n I gotta go get ready for the party. Hinata you comin?!" Tanaka waited for Hinata to follow him.

He got up and looked at me, "S-see you later." He ran after Tanaka leaving me alone.

I lowered my Eyebrows in anger, Quickly following after them.

Hinata is just as stupid as Tanaka if he thinks he's leaving me... Nevermind I don't need a punk Friend..

I walked to my car, a little annoyed but fu—

"Hey.." I jumped as I seen the same man from McDonalds in my car, He made direct contact with me.

His golden eyes Leaving Hickeys on my soul, ".... How did yo—"

"Thats not the point, I seen you... looking at me, So I had to get the pleasure of meeting you." He flipped hair to the side out of his face.

I could feel myself throb as he side eyed me in the middle of flipping his hair, he slightly smirked so Lazily.

"I wanna see you tonight, don't Play with me and my emotions. " he took a slight breath, I breathed his scent in like air.

He smelt so good, And his voice just made me fall face down as—

"I have to go... business meeting." Huh wait he looks so young though.

"Wait how do you have a—"

"Don't worry about that," I could see the gun print in his sweatpants pockets. He had to be bold as hell to put it in there.

"Ok..." I admired him even if I knew nothing about him, I still admired him.

"By the way, You smell good." He added on before getting out my car. His weak smile made me tingle in ways I couldn't explain.

But I liked that ...

® 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦