𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

®

I rubbed my head, Thinking to myself.. I thought I heard a knock at my door, I pushed the covers aside and Lazily dragged my feet to the door.

I twisted the door knobs to only open it to a maid, she had a cute smile, I looked at her hands to see clothes.

"Hi, I'm your apprentice.. well not really I'm more of like a employee of yours, and kinda like your secretary." She had a soft smile.

She talked too much for me to comprehend, "Sir Kenma wants me to get you dressed for tonight's gamble." She tilted her head with a smile.

"The hell, why do I have to—"

"Your his stress ball for tonight, so you have to help him win and be an accessory to him." She handed her arms out to give me the white dress.

".....Are you gonna help me with everything?" I questioned while slowly getting the clothes.

She nodded, "With anything other then leaving the mansion, I'm sorry I can't help you with that ma'am." She genuinely looked sorry.

I sighed, "Let me go take a sho—"

"Your bath is awaiting you with Sir kenma." She looked at me with a blink look.

"WAIT I HAVE TO WASH WITH HIM?!" I know she was lying, I'm not a washing with that whore.

"Mhm, he wants you to get in your comfort zone, so he wants to spend time with you."

I lowered my Eyebrows in confusion, "Fine."

She smiled, "follow me to the masions master bath." I followed behind her like she said, looking down at the workers cleaning around the mansion.

Some of the other maids whispered and watched me as I walked around the staircase and to the double doors.

I was embarrassed, but As long as they didn't put their hands on me I'm fine.

The maid stop at the doors and let out breath and turned to me, "Please don't be uncomfortable with Sir Kenma, he means well."

"Yeah yeah I bet he does," I looked at her, she smiled at me with her green eyes. "I'll be outside ready to get you dressed ok."

I nodded, "ok... WAIT?! you didn't tell me your name." She smiled, "Its Heaven."

I smiled, "thank you Heaven." She smiled at me Before opening the double doors.

I walked in feeling the warmth hit my body, It was a little foggy but I didn't mind.

I turned to the corner to kenma in a big ass tub, You'd think it was a pool. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Hm, oh hey." He said with his lazy eyes,  I rubbed my shoulder before looking back at him.

"Whats up I guess—"

Kenma laughed, throwing his head back before tilting it at me.

"You don't have to get in now, you can get in later I don't wanna force your hand too much."

I smiled and lowered my Eyebrows, "ill join you now then."

I pulled my pants down and then felt myself get embarrassed as it was time for me to slide my panties down.

I sat my pants on the counter, feeling Kenmas Gold eyes tempted on me, I slowly slide my panties down.. still kinda embarrassed.

"...oh." kenna pushed his hair out his eyes and stared at me, Making me throb more than usual.

"You have a shirt on, I mean Whats the point if taking a bath if your not gonna get naked Y/n?" He stood up and walked towards me.

I couldn't help but look at his dick, it looked at least 9 inches, how the hell is that possible. Thats above average.

It was Thick and I felt myself tangle, I was so infatuated by it I didn't know kenma was starting at me.

He tilted his head, showing his teeth. "What..?" He said with that voice of his.

He leaned into my body, I felt his Wetness through my shirt, "You like seeing me like this?"

I bit my lip before smiling, "who said that?" Kenma chuckled, "I'm guessing your body did."

"Your pussy talks doesn't it, when it comes down to shit like this... You want to get fucked." Kenma voice made me even more wet.

"MA'AM, SIR.. PLEASE HURRY THE GAMBLE STARTS IN A HOUR!!" Heaven pulled me and kenma from our act.

I was kinda glad she did or me and kenma would've been...

Fucking...

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 ®