009

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 ®

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 ®

I woke up, Feeling the comfort of Hands on my head, and a wet rag, "oh shes waking up..." one of the voices said.

I open my eyes, Lashes fluttering.  "Tell sir Kenma Ashley.." The one with black hair rushed away from the big Bed and To the big doors..

I sat up, Feeling like trash. "Your sick, so Please let me.." Ths girl pushed me back down.

I rolled my eyes before sitting up, "I'm not sick im just tired." I leaned back up and walked to the rooms bathroom.

I looked in the mirror to see I was in a laced nightgown. The bathroom was so big and I couldn't believe that my stupid ass was even in here.

I turn to the door only for Kenmas face meeting mine, His gold eyes wondered to my thighs.

Then back to my eyes, "Thats a Gucci laced gown, I wanted you to have fun here or at least feel comfortable, while I do business."

I smiled and leaned into his body, Rubbing my hands against his back. "Why can't we do something fun together, Let me go down to the Casino with you.."

He hesitantly rested his hands on my hips, "Don't you have school, ha I bought you a laptop for that.." he pulled away from me.

And that made me sad, I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Ok kenma." I walked past him and sat on the big bed.

The fluffy covers against my legs, Kenma didn't leave he just watched me, "Y/n—"

"No I'm busy right now doing work." I logged into Canvus and sighed. "Y/n.."

"Go do Business." I side eyed him, He walked to me and looked down at me.

I didn't retaliate I just looked at him, "What... I'm just some gut and run to you. Right..?" I questioned him.

He let out a soft scoff, "No, I just wanna see you succeed some da—"

"AH SO YOU WANT TO SEE ME SUCCEED?! BY DROPPING ME ONTO THE FUCKING GROUN—"

Kenma pushed me down, applying his body weight onto me, He looked down at me, his hair falling out of his side man bun.

His grip on my wrist about to Leave a mark, "Get the hell off me—" kenma kissed my collar bone sucking a bit, Leaving hickeys.

"Ke—"
His leg wedged between mine, rubbing against my panties. Giving me that friction against my clit.

"Be a good girl and shut up for me Y/n." Kenma looked down at me, before leading kisses from my neck to my thighs.

His soft lips kissing my inner thighs before kissing my center through my panties.

Kenma smiled at me, Rubbing his thumb against my hole, suddenly he sticked two fingers inside.

Exploring Me, Rubbing and grinding against my walls, I clenched his fingers. Feeling my eyes get heavier.

He licked against my clit, his other hands sliding my panties to the side while he got to work.

I humed my moans, trying my best to keep them low. He sucked my clit, while moving his tongue against it.

Causing me to jerk in his mouth, "Y/n, come for me.." His soft but aggressive voice lingered in my mind as the tingles from my stomach to my clit approached me.

Before I knew it; I came in his mouth, shaking and twitching.

"Good girl..." He mumbled in my ear, before kissing my forehead, Leaving me still feeling aroused and Tired.

He tied his hair up before walking out the room, I got back to work trying my best to stay up on the computer.

But My heavy eyes got to me, Making me fall asleep.