012

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I trembled as Kenma placed his head on my shoulder, His hands still against my waist.

"You smell so good, You know that?" He said by my ear, I hesitantly but quickly responded.

"What do I smell like?" I side eyed him, He Lazily smiled, "Like fresh ocean and honey, You smell different everyday."

I showed my teeth, "You're such a creep, Smelling me everyday, Theres a word for something like that..."

Kenma clicked his tongue before laughing by my ear, "I'm not obsess—"

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT  OVER THERE?" Kuroo and Bokuto interrupted us.

"Nothing... Well be right back, I left my phone in my office." Kenma made me stand up, By pushing me up by my hips.

He stood up and grabbed my wrist, We both walked out the VIP section and into the casino, "Mm Kenma you liar your phone was in your suit." I looked up at him.

He tried to hide his smile, But He knew I Knew he was smiling. "I just want alone time with You... Thats ok..?" He looked at me.

"Mhm it is, But I—"

"KENMA WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" A girl with black hair and beautiful blue eyes looked at me. "Chloe what are you doing Here.. You know your not supposed to be here." Kenma looked at her.

"I GO ON ONE BUSINESS TRIP AND YOU GET A NEW BITCH THATS POOR AND UGLY?!" I tilted my head..

"Listen you can talk Bad on my name but you're not gonna fucking call someone you don't even know broke and ugly."

"KENMA I THOUGHT WE WERE TOGETHER—"

"Chloe.. No You took that out of context, I never wanted you at all." Kenma was so calm, his grip on my hand was firm but gentle.

The girl then pulled out a gun, I gripped Kenmas hand as He wasn't fazed but I began to shake.

"Chloe.. You really wouldn't shoot me." Kenma leaned against the gun and smiled at her with the same smile he gave me.

"Pull. The. Trigger." He crazedly smiled all while still holding my hand, The girl pointed the gun at me.."T-then ill shoot her—"

I jumped as I heard multiple gun shots, But everything got fuzzy a Bit, I seen the girl fall on the floor with a hole in her head..

I felt a sharp pain in my chest, Everything Got dark... "Y/N!!" I couldn't move everything hurted..

I was in a dark place without anyone.

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦