013

❥

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

"Y/n.." I looked up to see a bright light and my mom.. "Wait—"

"Wheres Kenma?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Feeling a little pain in my chest.

Before I knew it The curtains opened, Kenma had his hair in a ponytail.. He had sweats on and a white shirt.

"This is the nice Young man that rushed you to the hospital.." My mom smiled and looked at him.

"You surely pick them Nice Y/n." She added on, I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"Well since your awake, I'm going to go get you your favorite snacks okay?"

"Okay.." I said with a bit of irration, kenma looked at me in silence. "What..?"

"Y/n, Are you ok—"

"Yes.."

"You're lying." Kenma walked closer to my bed and looked me in my eyes, I looked away Nervously.

"Y/n I love you.. And I feel like this was all my fault, Kidnapping you from your everyday life."

"Okay so what?"

"I feel like now I have to protect you.. The girl that shot you.. was apart of a Japan Gang."

"Okay?" I faced him, he placed a strand of his hair behind his pierced ear and looked at me.

"They're coming for you Y/n."

I looked him in his eyes and smiled, "Okay.." I said with no problem.. But I felt scared..

"Y/n.. We can't stay here..While your mom is here.. There's someone packing all your stuff at home."

Kenma gripped my hand and lifted me onto him holding me.. He rushed out of my hospital room.

"Wait kenma, Why do they wanna kill me..I didn't shoot the—"

"They wanted our Gangs to combine so The boss sent me his daughter.. They wanted me to Marry her."

I looked at him while he waited for the elevator... "So she felt like I stole her from you?"

He looked at me, "Yeah I guess you can say that Y/n.."

We went into the elevator.
"Kenma put me down I can walk.."

"Y/n you're shot, I don't think you can do anything right now."

"Okay Kenma..." I was kinda tired, he held me in his hands and looked at me every second he got to..

"Y/n you look tired.." he said to me, "I am.."

"Go to sleep It's fine, Okay?"

"Okay Kenma.."

 ◃:✮ ♡ ❃⭒