011

I Shrugged as The Hotel women conversed, some of them asking me how I became so lucky.

"HOW DID YOU GET TO SLEEP WITH HIM?!" One of the maids said pandering me.

I pouted, "leave her alone, you don't have to ask her questions a Whore would answer." Another one of them said.

"I mean isn't that what she is? She's living in this Hotel, Owned by Kenma. And she's even Coming down to the Casino with him."

"So... she's my Pocket pussy now?" Kenma looked at the women, and fear flooded their souls.

Kenmas white suit matched him, his loosed hair making me clench my purse in shyness.

He looked at me and Lazily smiled, "Hi pocket pussy." He walked to me, making me smile.

"Hi owner.." he Gripped my wrist and walked with me to his Vip spot, Supposedly where he does business.

"Dont shy up now, I can't have you making me look bad, Pocket pussy." I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Yeah yeah ok boss." We both walked in, and the smell of weed hit my nose, I seen Hennessey and other expensive shit on the table.

Kenma sat down and placed me on his lap, Kuroo laughed with some other guys..

"BOKUTO YOU'RE SO FUNNY DUDE!!" The boy with yellowish eyes laughed, before his eyes caught mine, and I could tell Kuroo noticed.

"Kenma is this your girl?" He asked, "No, she's a maid." Kenma said sarcastically under his attitude.

"Damn bro... why am I still single." He laid in his chair and faked cried. Kenma sighed.

"Maybe because you're stupid." He looked at him, Kuroo laughed still drunk.

"Yeah, that's probably what it is, Maybe if I looked like Kuroo.." He playfully smiled.

I couldn't help but smile as Kenma and the others Talked and played together, My first time in the casino wasn't bad.

But you know what they say, Good times do come to a end.

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦