𝟎𝟎𝟒

now playing𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 - 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡 2:18||━━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22◂◂                 ▍▍              ▸▸

now playing
𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 - 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡
2:18||━━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22
◂◂                 ▍▍              ▸▸

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

®

I got in the car with Kiyoko, her car smelt like fresh spring days not gonna lie. She turned her music down and looked at me.

"That dress makes you look sexy, Like a Bratz doll." She leaned closer to my face and looked down at me in the dress.

"I should've went with red, Fuck you Y/n." She pulled out my driveway, I rolled my eyes before smiling Lazily.

"Dont be mad at me, be mad at your motherfuckin' mother." I played with her she laughed. 

"But, aren't you scared?!" She questioned me, I shook my head. "No not at all, and plus I brought my taser."

I pulled it out and turned it on hearing the crackles, Kiyoko laughed. "You're so crazy y/n."

I sighed, "my therapist told me the same thing." I pouted my lips and looked at Kiyoko as we began to drive.

"I hope Hinata likes m—"

"THE FUCK?! I KNOW YOUR NOT GOING OUT WITH TINY HINATA?!"

Kiyoko pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows, "Hell no, Were friends I go out with Tanaka, who told you that?!"

Oh fuck, of course he would lie to get out that situation. "No, I just assumed it don't worry."

"Oh.. I forgot you're that stupid." She said while taking a turn, I rolled my eyes before smiling.

"I meant one of the host today I guess." Kiyoko turned to me a bit scared.

"Did you interact with him," she said while turning back to the road still driving.

"Yeah we talked for a while, he told me come to the party and I better not play with him. So thats why I'm going."

"W-what did he look like?!"

"His hair was dye—"

"KENMA?!" She raised her voice and lowered it a bit, I didn't know why she made it a big deal.

"He is stacked with money," He couldn't be if he was eating at McDonalds. I smiled at my thoughts.

"Get some money out of him," Kiyoko tapped her hands on the steering wheel, her eyes on the road.

"He had a gun too, in his sweatpants pockets, it had to be a glock." I looked out the window at the stars.

"... he had a gun I wonder why." Kiyoko said while looking at the house, it was so pack.

Cars were all in the yard and the house was fancy as hell, the host had to be Rich, it looked like a mansion.

I couldn't help but to be glued to the window as Kiyoko found a parking space for a her car, You could see people dancing and stuff.

It wasn't a regular Highschool party, this was like a ball or something, everyone was dressed fancy and trying to get in.

I got out the car and so did Kiyoko, we got in the line and I seen a lot of body guards.

They all looked at me making me nervous, "Y/n L/n Your on the vip list follow us."

They grabbed me and carried me into the masion, where there had be like thousands of people.

I looked at Kiyoko as They carried me away, damn I really just left her...

The house smelt so good, and it was so fancy and clean, people were dancing really fancy and some females were serving drinks on gold platers.

They carried me to a room where you can view the people dancing, And thats when he laid eyes on me.

The same boy from McDonalds, wearing a red suit with a white tie, he had on Louis Vuitton shoes and he smelt like Rich..

Well if rich was a smell thats what it would smell like.

"You.. came," he laughed a little, "were matching, it wasn't intentional but you look ok."

I lowered my Eyebrows as the body guards placed me on the floor infront of the boy, I looked up at him and tried to get up.

He pointed a gun to my head, and tilted his head, "I'm so amazed that you was about to get off your knees in front of me."

I knew he was dangerous, But I liked that...

® 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦