002

"And i'm so sick of seventeen Wheres my fuckin' teenage dream?"

Noelle Devora
~irl~

This ferry ride is probably the best so far. I've never been happier than i am today.

I spent the entire day with four of my favorite people doing something i love, we went to eat at my favorite french restaurant, and now we're on our way to my house.

I love French stuff. I was actually raised to love it, my mom has an obsession with France. I don't know why or how but before i was born she began her obsession. My name is french Noelle Yvette, i speak french, i eat french a lot. She's dreamed of going to France for nearly twenty years, she can actually go but doesn't have the time for it.

So instead she's just trying to live a french lifestyle in Washington. And my dad loves her more than life itself so he goes along with it. I mean the man learned french for her. He wanted to name name after his mother but chose a french name instead. So now they both speak spanish and french but he never made the effort to learn english. She did because she's a lawyer.

"Toby you just missed the turn on your own street dumbass" I smacked his shoulder, "How does that even happen"

"My fucking bad Noelle, i was distracted" He made a u turn on the empty street behind ours and headed back. "I'm sorry i'm not perfect" He spoke in a fake sad voice which made us all laugh.

"Shut up" Bri spoke up from next to me. Before he got the chance to tell her something back the car came to a complete stop in his driveway.

The five of us got off the car and walked through the yard to get to my families property. "Are your parents home?" Nori asked

"Um my mom should be, i don't think my dad is yet." I got to the front door and twisted the knob, pushing the door in and walking inside. "Ma!" I yelled.

"Estoy en la cocina" I mumbled an okay before heading towards her. "Happy birthday Noelle" She didn't let me fully walk into the kitchen cause she engulfed me in a tight hug. "Te quiero mucho Yvette"

"Thank you mom, yo también te quiero mucho" I hugged her back.

When she let me go she looked behind me with a smile on her face.

"Hi mrs. Devora" Brielle greeted and hugged her. "I have missed you so much"

"Yet you don't visit" My mom joked, "Whose idea was it to not go to school" My eyes widened at her words, "The school called, i figured this would happen" She looked at where Nori is standing, "So i covered for all of you"

"You are the best person ever Julia!" Toby yelled and embraced her in a hug, "Love you so much"

"Love you too Toby now let me finish cooking" He let go and everyone said hello before she walked back to the stove.

My mother loves my friends and they love her. I believe she sees them as her kids because of how much they're around, especially the Toby and Nori.

"We're gonna be in my room" I told her as we all made our way to the stairs. My parents room is the only one downstairs so they're not really upstairs unless it's to wake me up for school or to see if i cleaned.

They give me my privacy so i trust that they don't come in here while i'm not home. My room is upstairs with Justin's but they're not right next to each others. His is across and had an en-suite bathroom while mine doesn't so i use the hallway one.

When we all walked inside the room i immediately made my way to my bed with the girls while Fin sat on my chair and Toby laid on the floor.

"Stephen wants to throw a valentine's day party?" Fin asked from the chair, "I heard him tell Vinnie"

Vinnie is Fin's stepbrother, they live together so he's obviously around him. Stephen is Vinnies best friend i assume and he goes over a lot.

"Ew" I said when i heard the last name, "Sorry" Fin chuckled

"Are you guys going?" Toby questioned, "I think i'd stop by to see if i end the night with someone but i don't care about that day to be honest"

"Of course you wouldn't" Nori muttered not loud enough for him to hear. "Yeah i think i'll go so that means Bri and Elle have to go too"

"I don't mind Stephen and Nolan but i don't wanna be around his baseball friends they're such assholes" I groaned

"All of them or just someone whose name rhymes with Jimmy?" Brielle asked teasingly, "I don't think you guys would spend a second together so don't let his presence bug you Elly"

"I'll go on the condition that i'm a free spirit and can drink without being babysat" Any time i've gone to a party with my friends, everyone drinks but i like having fun so i continue taking shots with random people but there's always either Fin or Brielle trying to stop me which makes me feel like a kid.

"I don't babysit you so i don't care" Toby states nonchalantly

"Me either" Nori agreed

"We just care about you" Brielle spoke up, "But fine i won't baby sit you as long as you know your limits" I nodded, "Okay"

"I'm babysitting from a distance unless Kenny is with me again" I scrunched my nose is disgust knowing he means he'll watch me unless him and Kenny are fucking.

"God i hope Kendall keeps you so busy and away from me" Fin only laughed and didn't comment further. "So i'll go then"

"Great, you need a night with one of the football men" Eleanor sounded excited, "They are hot"

"Yeah but they're the type to fucking get mad if i don't do anything with them" Speaking from experience here.

"That's true but that's why you choose the right one"

"None of them are the right one" I laughed, "They're all stupid jocks who only care about football and getting it in" I looked at Fin, "Sounds like someone you know too well"

"My dear brother" He joked, "But he couldn't care less about football"

"Yeah you know what i meant, so i will not get with anyone at that party. I'll take my chances at being in a corner alone"

"Wow can't take you anywhere Noelle, the popular man will take interest in you for sure" Toby spoke sarcastically making me flip him off.

"I seriously hate you Tobias, i hope you don't end the night in anyone" He gasped, "And i mean it asshole"

"That's so mean i hope you end up with a football prick" I glared at him "And i mean it pussy"

"Fuck you"

I was shut up by him throwing a shoe at me from the floor