005

"Another creature Who's lost its vision"

Vincent Hacker
~irl~

I can not wait for this day to be over. It started horribly and of course it had to continue that way. I now have a project with the girl who i can't stand as my partner.

We share a baby. Not a real one thank God, but the fake ones who cry like real ones and you get graded for taking care of them. A baby simulator or whatever the fuck.

Of fucking course i'd get paired up with the nerd, maybe she can just do everything and we both get the credit.

But i know this girl, she wouldn't make my life that easy. She's gonna make me put up with her and actually do work. She's so difficult

Noelle would do anything to give me a hard time and that's just how she is. She's a pathetic know it all that for some odd reason, everyone likes her.

I could've gotten partnered up with Stephen or Jordan but no i'm stuck with her.

I just have to find a way to give her a harder time than she'd ever give me. And believe me when i say i will make her regret ever sitting at my table.

"You guys may go home now" My teachers voice brought me out of my thoughts. Great i don't have to be around her anymore.

"Who's taking her home?" Jordan asked the girl next to him.

"I can't, i have plans tonight" She was now looking at me, "So you take her first"

She has plans? She made this so easy for me and it's only the first day. Bingo

"I have baseball practice" I lied, "So i won't be taking that home" I watched as she rolled her eyes.

"We don't-" I nudged Stephens stomach

"Guess your plans will have to be cancelled" I gave her a fake sympathetic look, "And if you make me fail this class and make me lose my scholarship i will fucking ruin you"

"Oo scary" She said sarcastically, "You don't scare me Vincent" She laughed at me, "But i don't wanna deal with you any further so i will take Azzie" She got the baby holder and already had the bag on her shoulder.

"What a loser" I laughed

"You talk so much shit when you're relying on my help to not lose your scholarship" She laughed once again, "I'd watch what you say or do cause listen when i say i could care less about your baseball career"