012

"My fingertips and my lips Theyburn from the cigarettes"

burn from the cigarettes"

Noelle Devora
~irl~

"Noelle shut the fuck up" Brielle finally snapped after i've been teasing her for five minutes. "I will fucking tell Vinnie you want him and let you deal with it"

"I don't want him" I immediately sat back in my chair, "Fuck you Brielle" I crossed my arms in front of my chest in defeat.

I was having fun teasing Brielle about dating Nolan because i know he has a thing for her. He's told me to give him her number but i wouldn't do that to her. And since i told her about him asking, i told her i gave it to him.

Even though i never gave him her number, i got a fake number and texted her 'hey beautiful😏' through it.

"I don't know why you'd give him my actual number bro" She sighed. "Could've given him Toby's or Fin's"

I laughed, "I'm pretty sure he has Fin's number, i don't know about Toby though"

"THEN GIVE HIM NORI'S!" She yelled jokingly and rolled her eyes. "Nori is pretty, she can handle him"

"Just tame your man Bri" Toby spoke from beside me. "He already has your number just reply"

"I don't want to lead him on"

"Just give yourself some time and you'll be in love with him" I shrug, "Reply"

"No"

"Oh my God Brielle you make jokes so hard" I rolled my eyes, "That's my fake number you whore, i didn't give him your number"

"I don't believe you"

"Girl... the messages are green and he has an iphone. Make it make sense Bri" She flipped me off.

Toby, Brielle, and I are in our third period. We have ap us history. Eleanor and Finley have this period together too but a different class.

"I'm gonna tell your mom that you're bullying me" Brielle spoke, looking right at me. "She'd be so sad because she loves me"

"Damn" Toby said, "You're snitching to Julia?"

"I am" Brielle shrugged, "Fuck you"

"Miss Hart watch your language" Our teacher warned, "Is everything okay over there?" He was looking directly at her with a concerned look on his face.