006

"Soft skin, red lips, so kissable"

Noelle Devora
~irl~

"Can you hand me the mascara?" I grabbed the little tube from my vanity and handed it to her, "Thanks"

"I think Azzie needs to be changed" Brielle yelled from the bed, "She doesn't stop crying"

I got up from my seat and went to her, grabbing the crying fake baby from the bed. I checked her diaper and it was fine so i grabbed the bottle from the bed, she took it and got quiet.

"Why the fuck didn't she shut up with me?" Brielle asked, sounding offended. "I'm so glad she's fake i would've been so hurt"

I laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed and holding the bottle. "I do not want a baby after this"

"Good, you don't even have a man" Nori spoke jokingly, "Kidding if any of us got pregnant i think we'd all help"

"I would help you guys" I admit, "It'd have three moms" They both agreed, "And Toby"

"Shut up!" Nori yelled, I laughed, "He's downstairs" She whispered.

"Yeah i know" When Azzie stopped eating i burped her and put her down so i could finish getting ready.

Since we're at my house and we're all about the same size, I lent the girls clothes.

I wanted something simple but still good for being at a party so i'm currently in a tight (not really) brown dress that reaches my upper thigh. It has a twisty part on my chest and a little slit under my boobs. The sleeves are a little puffy but short and comfortable.

Brielle is wearing something more out there. She's in a silky blue tight fitted dress that has straps instead of sleeves and a slit underneath her boobs like mine but there's also one on each of her sides. The dress is more like a deep v neck while mine is a short one.

Eleanor is in a black tight fitted dress that also has straps but is less revealing than Bri's. Her dress has two slits, one underneath her boobs and another above her stomach.

We are almost ready to go, we're just waiting on Nori to finish her makeup. The guys are downstairs eating since they got to my house hungry and in a bad mood because of it. If not i'd have them watch my fake baby while i did nothing.

"Do you guys want sweaters?" I asked, walking to my closet. I didn't hear anything so i just went ahead and got three zipper sweaters and put them in the "diaper" bag. "Do you guys think Isabel is there already?"