007

"It's not enough to save me It's a race against the clock"

It's a race against the clock"

Vincent Hacker
~irl~

If this thing cries one more time i will go crazy. It's not letting me sleep, my dad already came to tell me to shut it up. As if i'm not trying to do just that.

Azeniah started crying at 3 am for God knows what. I was already in a bad mood because my father telling me shit is an everyday thing. I told him i was gonna visit my mom and he didn't like that so he tore some posters off my walls.

I didn't clean them because i just wanted to sleep so i woke up to the sight of them on the floor, i woke up to crying in my ear. This is the second time she cries throughout the night, the first time is when my father came in here.

She's not crying right now but it's hard for me to sleep since i was woken up by that. As if things couldn't get worse, i have two more days with this thing.

I can't wait for this assignment to be over. No Azzie means no Noelle which makes me slightly happy.

Having Azzie has meant i had to take her to work, i couldn't go see any girls for three days this week because of this. And i couldn't go to any party tonight because i didn't wanna show up with a toy.

I'm praying these next two- six weeks go by fast. In two weeks i won't have Azzie and in six weeks i won't have to be around Noelle. Thank God.

I grab my phone from next to Azeniah and just started playing a random game i have on my phone about sorting colors in tubes. This is normally what i do when i'm bored. When i can't sleep i usually sneak out through my window and meet up with someone or just skate at the local park.

But i obviously can't sneak out with a toy that cries for any little thing so i'm playing a game.

I feel like somehow my mom would figure out how to not let Azzie cry even if she's only a baby simulator. Mom's goated like that

I ended up scrolling on my instagram feed after getting bored of the game. When i was finally closing my eyes to sleep again that's when the stupid doll decides to cry.

I'm so over this

I groaned, grabbing the bottle and giving it to her but she kept crying so i picked her up and burped her however i could.

"Fuck just stop crying Azzie" I tried soothing her, "You're more annoying than your mom bro"

There's no way i actually referred to her as the mother of my fake baby. Gag