Chapter 2 - Feyre

I was pulling on my dress to go to the Court of Nightmares for a surprise visit, Rhys wanted to surprise Keir and apparently there was a party there tonight.

"Are you ok Feyre?" came Rhys's voice through the bathroom door.

"Yeah, just struggling to do this damn thing up." I called back.

He chucked and I walked over to the door, he motioned for me to turn around and I did, allowing him to do the dress up before he slid a crown into my hair.

"Mor has just left to scare Keir and the rest of them, we need to go soon." He told me as he took me in.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I grinned as he winnowed us in.

Cassian and Azriel went in first, standing either side of the dais then we strode in, up to our thrones and sat together.

I scanned the room, everyone was kneeling. It wasn't hard to spot the girl in the back corner wearing a white gown.

'Who is the girl in white?' I asked Rhys through the bond

'No idea.' He replied.

"Rise, go play." He commanded.

"Keir, your presence is required." I told the crowd, he stepped forwards, bowing once more.

"What was going on?" Rhys asked, his voice calm and quiet.

"We were having an engagement party lord." Keir replied.

I felt more than saw Mor's flinch.

'You, ok?' I asked her mind.

'Yeah, I just feel for the girl who has to go through this.' She told me.

'Rhys, I want to see the girl.'

"Bring them to me." Rhys commanded.

The girl in white was pulled through the crowd by a male I hoped wasn't her fiancé.

Once they got to the foot of the dais the man pulled the girl into a kneel, except her pulled her all the way to the floor, she winced and red ran down her hand. I looked closely at her and almost recoiled when I saw she was wearing ash wood cuffs.

"What is your name?" Rhys asked the girl; I knew his eyes were also on the cuffs from the pure shock and hatred pulsing down the bond.

"Oberon Lord," the male replied.

"I was talking to her," he snarled at the male who immediately lowered his eyes once more.

The girl looked up, nothing but terror on her face, terror, and pain. Mor sucked in a sharp breath.

"Ivy Lord," she almost whispered, we could barely hear her despite the silent room.

"Rise Ivy," Rhys told her, and she did, Rhys left the male kneeling.

'Mor, take her up to the moonstone palace and get the ash wood off her, see if she is alright.' I whispered into her mind, telling Rhys to get her to leave with Mor.

"Morrigan, take her from here," Rhys commanded.

They both walked out of the room, everyone staring at the space they had just been.