Chapter 10 - Mor

As soon as Ivy's father threw the ash wood dagger into Ivy's middle my head emptied. I could feel her pain down the bond. I caught her and lowered her to the floor.

Rhys and Feyre were stood now. Feyre rushing to us and Rhys holding Oberon with his powers.

"It's ok, you are going to be ok," I whispered to her, trying to comfort her.

"Please Feyre, help her," I sobbed.

Ivy looked like she was in shock, tears were running down the side of her face.

"Mor, on the count of three you pull it out and I'll heal her." Feyre was saying to me.

"What?" Ivy whispered as Feyre counted and I pulled the dagger out of her middle.

She screamed but I held her down, whispering to her until her body fell limp.

Feyre's hands were glowing as she held them over Ivy. As soon as the glowing stopped, I checked for her pulse, she was still alive.

"She is going to be ok," Feyre told me.

I held Ivy against me and winnowed us back home, laying her on our bed before going back to murder her father.

"How dare you!" I snarled at him; Rhys was still holding him to the floor.

"Ivy did nothing to you, nothing at all, I am going to take you to a place no one will hear you screaming then ask Ivy what she wants to do with you." I was tempted to just end his life there, but I didn't.

'Can you take him to the deepest dungeon Rhys?' I asked his mind. He nodded at me once before winnowing away.

Feyre took my arm and winnowed me home.

I sobbed into her shoulder and she held me tight.

"She is going to be ok." Feyre told me over and over until my tears eased and I began to believe her.

Feyre went back to the manor to tell the others and I walked up the stairs, slipping off my blood-stained dress and pulling on a light night dress.

I went over to Ivy and took her dress off her, leaving it in a pile on the floor before dressing her in one of my night gowns and tucking her under a blanket.

I picked up a book that I was half way though finishing and began to read, not allowing myself sleep until I knew Ivy was ok and in no pain.