Chapter 6 - Mor

Two weeks later Ivy had adjusted to life outside of the Court of Nightmares, she was also now an expert in her gift, if you scared her, she would still turn invisible but that would sort itself out in time.

I knew what she was, who she was, but I couldn't say it, she seemed content and I didn't want to turn her world on its head.

"Earth to Mor." Rhys was yelling at me.

"I'm sorry what?" I said, blinking.

We were on a walk around the city, just spending time together.

"I asked you what you were thinking of." He said giving me a small smile.

"You know how you didn't tell Feyre she was your mate because you didn't want her to completely freak out, you thought she was happy, and you didn't want to disrupt that?" I asked, knowing he might understand what I was going through.

"Yes, that was three years ago now though," he said frowning.

"Well, I am now in the same situation," I said, blushing a little.

He wordlessly dragged me to the now empty town house and tea appeared on the dining table.

"Who, when and what are you going to do?" He asked in a rush.

"Who I can't say, I realised about a week ago and I have no idea what to do." I said, my head falling to the table with a thunk.

"I think I should get Feyre, then she can give her opinion as well." Rhys said and before I could object, he vanished, appearing a second later with a very confused looking Feyre.

"What the hell Rhys, I was in the middle of paperwork," she snapped.

"This is more important," he told her, pointing at me.

"Mor, what is it?" She asked, sitting down.

"I've found my mate, but they are happy, and I don't want to turn their life on its head." I told her glumly.

Her eyes went wide.

"Does Rhys know what you told me in the war?" Feyre asked carefully.

"No," I mumbled as Rhys sot us both daggers.

"What don't I know?" He snarled.

"I don't like males, I like females Rhys," I told him tightly.

"I knew it!" he said, giving me a bright smile.

"So, your mate is a female?" Feyre asked, I nodded.

"What do I do?" I asked, putting my head in my hands.

"I think you should go somewhere quiet, tell her then give her a chance to process it." Feyre said, giving me a small smile.

"Ok, yes, I should, I'm going now." And with that I winnowed back to the manor, not giving myself a chance to back away.