part 19

This chapter credits has been given to estellaira on Tumblr

“I think Gramps is finally at the age where he becomes senile if he thinks this inter-guild whatever thing is going to work”

“Oh? I was thinking the same thing.Thought it’s fitting don’t you think? A senile Master for a guild unworthy of Juvia. Which is exactly the reason why she should join Lamia Scale.”

“"How many times do I have to tell you Lyon? Stop trying to steal our members!” Gray yelled at the man beside him. Honestly if they weren’t surrounded by maids Gray swore he would have kicked him half way across the town by now.

“"Now Now Gray-sama, Juvia thinks that Gray-sama and Lyon-sama should get along so that the mission will be successful. Just as the Masters hope.” Juvia spoke up from between the two men.

“"Right as always dear Juvia. I see that Fairy Tail has atleast one mature member amongst their ranks.” Lyon stated taking a sip from the tea they had been offered “"Which is more than what I can say about Gray. I always was the more mature one while we were younger, and obviously the more talented one.”

“"Oh yeah, really talented. That’s why I beat you-how many times has it been? Four? Five?” Gray stated smugly. If he had to team up with his annoying ex sibling student like the client and the two guild masters wanted him to he could at least make it slightly enjoyable.

“"Don’t get so cocky just because you’ve gotten lucky a few times Gray.” Lyon replied irritated. “Now, Lyon-sama you shouldn’t say such things about Gray-Sama!” Juvia scolded. “"Having Juvia come to your defense again? Have you no shame?” Lyon scolded.

Gray was about to come up with a retort when a new voice interrupted the trio “"Am I really wasting my valuable money on these children who only seem to know how to bicker?” Looking up the trio saw the face of their client. A tall, skinny man with cold, black eyes. His face held a look of disgust and Gray immediately disliked him.

“My, my. I must be truly desperate is I’m willing to entrust my valuables to lowly maggots like you three. Do you people even know how to fight?” the man asked. Gray clenched his teeth, the only thing keeping him from freezing the man is the thought of the punishment Erza would give him when she found out. 

“"You don’t have anything to worry about Sir,” Gray replied coolly, slight irritation in his voice. “"Juvia here,” Gray stated tilting his head to indicate who Juvia was “"Is the best water mage Fairy Tail has to offer. I wouldn’t want to be the unlucky guy who gets to be her opponent when she gets serious.” Juvia blushes as a large smile came across her face from her words “"Oh Gray-sama~! Juvia loves it when you show your sweet side.” she stated both hands on her 

“"And I don’t wanna brag, but me and Lyon are unstoppable when we work together. Bet nobody in Fiore can match our Ice Make Magic, we’re to fast for them.” Gray stated confidently.

Lyon eyes widened slightly at his statement, before a small smile crossed his face. “"Yes I have heard that water magic is quite formidable.” the client spoke, index finger tapping on his chin in thought “"However, this is the first time I’ve heard of this ‘Ice Make’ you speak of. In my opinion it sounds rather weak. I suppose it wouldn’t be able to deal with the bandits that have been hijacking my trains.”

Gray felt his blood boil, before he could even get up to yell at the man, an icicle had formed stopping just short from the mans face. Eyes following the trail of the icicle he saw Lyons hand on the frozen end of the sofa. “So, Mister River was it? Do you still believe that Ice Make magic won’t be able to deal with a few low life bandits?” Lyon asked calmly.

Slowly the client shook his head, “"Your hired.” he rasped.

It was only after they left the house did Juvia begin to scold the older Ice mage “Lyon-sama! How could you? Juvia understands that Lyon-sama and Gray-sama were angry, but still.” “"Forgive me dear Juvia, but I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t stand him insulting the magic I learned from Master Ur.” Lyon replied 

“"I know.” Gray agreed  “I mean where does a slimy-”

“No good-” Lyon continued 

“Loud mouthed-”

“Stuck up-”

“"Illiterate-”

“Asshole have any right to insult our magic?!” the two yelled in unison.

Surprised the two looked at each, before a smile crossed their face. “Well, I guess maybe this partnership could work out.” Gray stated. “Hmph, just try not to get in my way Gray. You always were the slow one.” Lyon replied walking towards the carriage that would take them to the clients private train station. “"Stop stealing my lines dammit.” Gray said walking behind, Juvia by his side. “Ahhhh, Juvia is happy when Gray-sama and Lyon-sama get along.” Juvia sighed happily, trying to get closer to the Ice user. 

“"If he tries anything on you, feel free to drown him.”

“"How dare you Gray! I would never think of doing such a thing to dear Juvia!”

“Is Gray-sama jealous? Ah, Juvia is in heaven.”

“This is gonna be a long mission” Gray thought as the carriage began to move “"Well at least it’s better than having to deal with Flame-brains’s motion sickness.”

“"So Juvia dear when do you plan on joining Lamia Scale? You shall be welcomed with open arms."

Or not

----------------------------------------------

This story is credited to estellaira on Tumblr

----------------------------------------------

A/N
I ain't the author / writer tho
But anyways I am here to say that this story is been taken and the credits are given to the writer/author.
If anything goes against the community guidelines kindly inform so the actions will be taken as soon as possible . Kindly give warning before taking actions.

----------------------------------------------

Bye!-