Bad Dreams

This Story credits have been given to lyranova on Tumblr

Juvia woke with a start, something didn’t feel right, something was missing. She quickly rolled over in her bed and she realized what was missing; Gray. When she had gone to bed he was holding her in his arms, but now his side was empty, and when she placed her hand on it; it was cold. Which meant he had been gone for a while. She quickly sat up and looked around the room, he wasn’t in there. When she looked out their balcony window is when she finally sighed in relief, he was standing out there in nothing but his pajama pants, his arms resting on the rail. She quickly climbed out of bed, slipping on a pair of slippers and a robe, she walked over to the door and pulled it open, startling Gray in the process.

“ Gray-sama, why aren’t you in bed?” She asked softly, he didn’t turn to look at her which made her frown.

“ I, I couldn’t sleep.” He muttered after clearing his throat, her frown deepened, his voice sounded dry, like he had been crying. She walked up to him and stood next to him, she watched as he turned his face away from her.

“ Gray-sama? Why won’t you look at Juvia?” She asked softly, trying to look him in the face, but he kept turning it so she wouldn’t see.

“ It’s nothing, just go back to sleep.” He told her, finally Juvia huffed and placed a hand under his chin and moved his face slowly towards hers. He tried to resist but once he saw the look on her face he decided against it. He watched as Juvia’s eyes widened and a small gasp escaped her.

“ G-Gray-sama, why are your eyes red?” His eyes were red and puffy, as though he had been crying, she had seen him cry only once and it had broken her heart into millions of pieces. Seeing him cry now, only shattered it some more.

“ I’m fine.” He told her softly, but they both knew that wasn’t true. Something had upset him so much it caused this emotion to spring forth, Juvia moved her hand from under his chin onto his cheek.

“ No, you’re not fine. Juvia can tell just from looking at you, what happened?” She asked him as her thumb gently stroked his cheek, she watched his eyes scan her face before he sighed.

“ I...I had a bad dream,” he started, clearing his throat once more. “ I watched you die, all over again, and I couldn’t stop it. I tried to get to you, but I couldn’t. It was like my feet were frozen to the floor, I tried to scream and even beg them to let you go but my voice wouldn’t work. It was like I was locked in a soundproof box and no one could hear me.” His voice cracked at the end, his hand reached up to hers and held it before giving it a gentle squeeze.

“ Gray-sama, Juvia is fine. See, look.” Juvia grabbed his hand and placed it onto her chest, right above her heart. Gray could feel the soft beating in her chest and it gave him some comfort, it pushed the horrible nightmare further and further from his mind.

“ I know you’re ok. It’s just, it felt so real and I-.” Gray was cut off when Juvia suddenly wrapped her arms around him and held him close, it surprised him and caused his face to turn slightly pink. She buried her face into his bare chest.

“ Juvia isn’t going anywhere! I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon, so please don’t worry!” Juvia told him with determination, he looked down at the blue haired woman in his arms and he smiled slightly. She always knew how to make him feel better, and he knew she could handle herself. But he loved her, so he worried about her safety all the time. Gray wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on top of her head.

“ I know, I’ll try not to worry as much, I promise. But for now let’s go back to bed.” Gray said softly, he felt Juvia nod and he led her back to their bedroom, where they laid down and he held her in his arms.

----------------------------------------------

This story is credited to lyranova on Tumblr

----------------------------------------------

A/N
I ain't the author / writer tho
But anyways I am here to say that this story is been taken and the credits are given to the writer/author.
If anything goes against the community guidelines kindly inform so the actions will be taken as soon as possible . Kindly give warning before taking actions.

----------------------------------------------

Bye!-