BEGUILE

This Chapter credits has been given to gruviyasharuto on Tumblr

Juvia had gone out with a boy under Mira's advice as Mira had a plan to make Gray jealous.

Juvia had declined the offer but Mira being the demon of love and still managed to get her out with a boy a certain Minger.

Juvia had dressed elegantly for the evening even if a little hesitant she wanted to dress like this but thinking that she could still give the boy a chance for her friend; she dressed in a long blue dress that showed her large breasts - which she didn't often see - with her usual blue hat to match the dress, plus a small dark blue handbag. Juvia and Minger had gone first to the cinema and then to eat something at a restaurant Minger had booked.

The evening was going well except for an accident as Minger had accidentally spilled some cola on Juvia's dress while Juvia went to the bathroom Minger put a substance in Juvia's glass after refilling it with cola.

While he was doing it Gray saw him as he was following them not trusting Minger so much.

Flashback

Gray was sitting at a guild table ordering something to eat as he had just returned from a 2 day mission but strangely when he entered he had not heard Juvia's voice calling him or attacking himself.

So as soon as he finished eating he asked the albina where Juvia was and she replied with a "she will be preparing for the appointment with Minger" and Gray, amazed and curious, asked who he was and the albina replied "a friend of mine I wanted to introduce to Juvia, why do you mind that there is? " the raven haired boy shook his head in a sign of no and got up and went away determined to find out who that Minger was and decided to follow them.

End of flashback

During the evening Juvia had seen the raven haired boy over and over again but from the happiness of the fact that he was following her she pretended not to have seen him those times.

Juvia came out of the bathroom and saw the glass filled and Minger apologizing over and over again for the cola accident. Juvia told him that she had forgiven him and that he had to stop apologizing, he then apologized one last time and made a joke that made Juvia laugh but she immediately thought that her Gray-sama would have told her a better one than Minger's.

Juvia drank some of the cola poured by Minger and began to feel tired and dizzy enough to pass out and be caught by Minger who was going to hurt her. At that point Minger took Juvia out, but not before paying the bill. Gray enraged more than ever came out and beat Minger almost killing him then took Juvia and took her to his house.

Juvia pov

Juvia just woke up. Juvia doesn't know where she is and she sees everything blurry - it's better if Juvia opens and closes her eyes a few times to get used to the light - as soon as Juvia's eyes got used to the light she discovered that she was at her Gray's house and subsequently was stretched out on his bed so she decided to sniff the pillow where it was.

Juvia turned on her right side in order to be able to smell the pillow of her beloved Gray-sama but as soon as she did she found Gray asleep next to her.

Juvia did not know how she had ended there nor what had happened since she was a few inches from the lips of her beloved Gray undecided about kissing him or not.

Juvia took a deep breath and kissed him - Juvia is too happy to kiss Gray-sama even though Gray-sama is not awake - Juvia is worried and if Gray-sama finds out Juvia kissed him and if Juvia is rejected by Gray- sama for this.

While Juvia was making all these mental movies Gray was awake and listened to her eager to find out if Juvia found out what he would look like awake.

Gray's answer did not wait for an answer as Juvia turned to look at him to see if he was awake and as soon as she saw him she jumped off the bed where he was. Gray watched her fall and asked if she was okay? but she didn't answer making him worry; he checked to see if she was okay and to understand the reason for the fact that she had not answered him; as soon as he saw her he understood why she didn't answer him as he saw her rubbing her butt aching from the fall

"Juvia why are you so clumsy"? at this moment the right question to ask Juvia is not this, since maybe Gray-sama heard her talking to herself that she kissed him.

Gray called Juvia who this time answered her with a "yes,

"Tell me Gray-sama"

With him asking her if she's okay and with a bewildered Juvia who replies with a I'm fine - Fiu…. "maybe Gray-sama doesn't know that Juvia kissed him"

Gray instead knew very well that Juvia had kissed him since he had heard her say it out loud so out of curiosity he asked Juvia if it was true that she had kissed him? Juvia as soon as she heard that question began to apologize frantically but was immediately stopped at the second time she was apologizing from the raven's lips; at that contact Juvia went into total tilt in fact when their lips broke off she began to say nonsense things that were immediately stopped by an "I love you" from Gray that made her go even more haywire making her think that everything was a dream, dream, until Gray pinched her and made her realize it wasn't a dream.

Then Juvia recovered and said a "I love you too my sweet Gray-sama" and the two kissed again but that kiss was more beautiful and intense than the first.

The two got together and all this was due to a deception of Mira and Minger.

End or beginning.

----------------------------------------------

This story is credited to gruviyasharuto on Tumblr

----------------------------------------------

A/N
I ain't the author / writer tho
But anyways I am here to say that this story is been taken and the credits are given to the writer/author.
If anything goes against the community guidelines kindly inform so the actions will be taken as soon as possible . Kindly give warning before taking actions.

----------------------------------------------

Bye!-