Chapter Ten

(Jean's POV)

'Annie? Why would she do all of this? I'm gonna kill her!' I angerly think. 'I might need to stop eavesdropping.'

Eren then storms out of the room and runs away. What happened in there?  “Jean get in here” Corporal commands.

Later

“What! I have dress up as Eren?! Why me?” I exclaim.

“Yes” Corporal answers .

“Armin chose you” Corporal replies, slightly smirking. I turn to see Armin, who is slightly blushing.

“Fine” I mutter.

“Okay, so here's the plan” Armin begins.

Later

Armin and I leave and went to our rooms. “You ready?” I ask while walking.

“I guess so” Armin replies, staring at the floor. Silence fills in the empty. “Jean” Armin says, grabbing my wrist. I stop walking, and towards towards Armin.

(Armin's  POV)

“I'm so scared, what if the plan doesn't work? What if Annie kills everyone? We would die in vain.” I question, placing my face on his chest.

“Hey, we'll make it through. You're plans work” Jean says, lifting up my chin.

“But what if it doesn't work?” I repeat.

“Don't worry about it, just get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be fine” Jean answers.

“Okay” I mumble, hugging him. Jean smiles and kisses my forehead, walking me to our new room. “Goodnight” I whisper, falling asleep.

Next Morning

The sunlight wakes me up. I sigh and walk to the bathroom and wash my face and get dressed.

I go to the mess hall and sit next to Jean, Eren, and Mikasa. “Hey we were just talking about Horseface-”

“Eren, shut up” Jean growls.

Corporal walks up to our table and says, “We're leaving soon, so get ready.”

“Yes sir!” we all say in unison, saluting. Corporal nods as he walks away.

“So, you guys ready?” I asks.

“Hell yeah!” Eren exclaims, trying to hide his feelings.

“Are you going to finish that?” Sasha asks, staring at Eren's uneaten food.

“You can have it. I'm getting ready, bye.” Eren replies, running out the door.

“We better get going too” I say.

“Yea, okay” Mikasa agrees, standing from her seat, and follows Eren to the stables.

[You know what happens next, they go into Wall Sina, Armin finds Annie, tricks her to come with him. She gets cornered, then turns into a titan. She tries to get Eren, who can't fight her because well, she's Annie. Eren finally gets up and fights Annie. He is about to kill her, he hesitates and she makes a crystal shield around her to protect herself. (Coward)]

That night

'Damn, the plan failed. Why did Annie do all this? She killed so many people. Why?'

“Armin? Armin, answer me" someone pleas.

“Go away” I demand.

“Armin, it's Jean. Let me in, please” Jean asks, worry laced in his words.

“It's unlocked” I sigh.

I hear the door open, and Jean asks, “Why is it so dark in here?”

“Because I'm sad and darkness is my old friend, and it's lonely” I mumble.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know she could do that" Jean says, sitting next to me.

"I should have known. I knew the plan wouldn't work" I argue.

"Stop it!" Jean yells. I shut my mouth and bring my eyes to the floor. "Sorry. I raised my voice" Jean apologizes.

"It's okay, I needed that" I answer.

I'm hoping that you are enjoying this story so far. Please follow, vote, and comment.
Darkside