Chapter 11

Almost 400 reads!!!!! Thank you guys, really apreciate it!!!!!!

(Jean's POV)

'What is wrong with Armin? This is not the Armin I know.'

“Armin?” I whisper, placing an arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me.

“Yes” he murmurs, putting his head on my chest.

“Armin, this is not your fault, so don't beat yourself up because you didn't know what Annie was capable of” I acknowledge.

“Okay” Armin whispers. "Have they gotten her out of that crystal yet?"

"No, they haven't, but I think they're going to stop sooner or later" I answer.

"What! What about all those questions that need answered" Armin exclaims, turning his head to look at me.
"Armin, the crystal is unbreakable, and even if we do get her out, she'll be dead" I explain.

"Bu-"

“Armin” I interrupt him. I then lean in to kiss him, but someone comes into the room. . .Hanji.

“Hey guys, what are ya do...” Hanji's speech trails off. “Oh, oops sorry. Have fun!” Hanji giggles, skipping out of the door.

“Hanji” I growl. Armin chuckles and clashes his soft lips against mine. I brush my tongue against  his bottom lip for entrance, but declines.

I groan in frustration and palm his manhood.
Armin then moans softly, i smirk as I slip my tongue into his mouth. Armin moans as he puts his arms around my neck, and pulls me closer.

(Armin's POV)

I move my body onto Jean's lap, not breaking the kiss. Soon I run out of oxygen, I break the kiss, a string of saliva connecting both of our mouths.

Jean lays me on the bed and starts kissing, sucking, and love biting my neck. "Jean” I moan, biting my lip. Jean takes off my shirt then his. He kisses my neck down towards the edge of my pants.

“Jean” I moan once more. Jean comes up kissing my lips. I move my knee up and down Jean's bulge.

“Armin” Jean groans. Catching him off guard, I flip him on his back, and smirk. I then begin to search for his sweet spot until I hear a gasp. “Stop teasing me” Jean demands.

“But it's so fun” I pout, looking into his eyes, as I lean in to capture his lips.

Jean breaks the kiss and flips our position. Our eyes meet, but his eyes seem to be fighting two emotions, love and. . .lust.

“I guess I''ll have to punish you for teasing” he smirks.

I blush but whisper, “What are you waiting for?”

Jean's eyes widen at my response, but quickly rips both his pants and boxers off, revealing his throbbing member.

“P-please go easy on me” I plea.

“Then what kind of punishment will this be?” Jan asks smirking.

(Jean's POV)

Armin is shaking. “Are you nervous?” I tease, my right hand gliding down slowly.

Armin looks into my eyes and pushes me on my back. “I'm not, but you should” Armin answers huskily. Armin's head lowers until he is inbetween my thighs. Armin then sucks the head of my manhood, teasing me. I groan, shutting my eyes as he takes all of me.

“A...Armin” I moan, my hands grasping his hair. I can feel Armin smirk, going faster. Before I could release, the door opens with Eren's hand on the door knob.

“Oh, uh well. Armin isn't here. Let's go."

“But I thought I hea-” Mikasa's voice begin, but Eren interrupts her.

“No! Nobody's in here. I'm just gonna lock the door, so Armin doesn't have to worry about people barging in when he's gone” Eren replies, shutting the door.

I sigh, never realizing that I was holding my breath. "O-okay, he locked the door. No more interruptions" I mumble, throwing my head back.

"Shall we continue?" Armin asks, sitting on my lap, grinding into my hips.

"Mm, yeah" I moan. 'Wait, how did he get on my lap?' I push my thoughts away, and grab Armin's waist.

"I want to ride you" Armin whispers seductively. 'Oh what this boy does to me.' I smirk and steady him. I then slowly push myself in, his walls closing around me.

(At least Armin can mound a horse rightXD)

So I have decided to to make this two chapters. Anyway, please read my other stories, and stories writen be thefamousmadhatter, it's my other account. Please and thank you,
Darkside