Chapter Fourteen

Im going to apologize now for this. This is going to be a bad chapter. I tried, I really did, but it's- I couldnt fix it. . .sorry.

I wince as Eren puts the bag of ice on my lower calf. "Sorry" Eren mumbles as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"When's the next expedition?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"In four days, and well. . .I overheard Commander and Heichou talking about two subjects. What do you want to hear first, a or b?" Eren asks solemnly.

"A-A" I answer, getting more nervous throughout the conversation.

"Your injuries have been brought to the attention that you can't be in anymore expeditions outside the walls" Eren replies.

"A-and b?" I whisper.

"Ar-are you sure you want to know?" Eren asks. I nod and release a shaky sigh.

"Marco's alive."

(Jean's POV)

"Marco's alive."

I freeze in place. "M-Marco's alive?" I whisper.

"Thank you for telling me. I-I think I should be the one to tell Jean" Armin says, voice cracking.

"Do you want me to do anything?" someone asks, Eren.

"I think I'm going to sleep and when Jean comes b-back, I'll t-tell h-him" Armin strains.

I run down the hall then walk back slowly as Eren opens the door. "Oh, hey Titan-boy" I greet as Eren spots me.

"Not now" Eren growls, walking off.

I open the door to find Armin underneath blankets. "Armin, you awake?" I whisper.

". . ."

I sigh and lay on the bed. I pull the covers off until I see his sleeping face. "Armin" I mumble.

'Marco's alive. What do I do? What about Armin? If he thinks that this effects our relationship, then he's wrong. Right?' I think as I pull Armin closer to me. "I love you, and I promise I'll never hurt you" I whisper, kissing the top of his head.

Armin then begins to shake. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, playing dumb, rubbing his back soothing him.

"I don't want to talk about it, but it won't be fair to you" Armin cries, his tears soaking my shirt.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I reply.

"I love you, so much. I want, need to do things with you, but I want you to be happy" Armin pauses, and looks up at me.

"Marco's alive. I know that it's a surprise to you. It's a surprise to me too. I just couldn't keep it from you. I know you have a history with him, so if you want to end things with me, I'll be okay if y-"

I cut off Armin with a kiss. When we break for air, I hug him. "Do t say that. We're not ending us, our relationship. I love you too much to let you go" I whisper, tears trailing down my face.

Armin smiles softly and wipes my tears away. "I'm sorry" he mumbles.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm staying with you no matter what" I assure.

Armin nods and hugs me. "Thank you" he mumbles before falling asleep. 'I hope I don't break you.'

Hey. Hope this wasn't too bad. I tried. Oh well, this is going to start getting ugly (in a good way). Welp. Follow, vote, comment. Thank you
Darkside