Chapter Twelve

Later

I open my eyes to see Armin sleeping peacefully, by my side. I smile and brush his hair out of his face to get a better look at his porcelain face.

His long eyelashes brushed against his cheeks, a tint of pink coats his cheeks, his light pink lips curved ever so slightly. I blush, but smile at the thought that he is mine. His love is mine and mine is his.

I look back at Armin and kiss his lips softly and to my surprise, the kiss is returned. My eyes snap open to see Armin kissing back with force.

"I can get used to this" Armin smiles softly, cuddling into my bare chest.

"I can't. This will always feel new to me. I can't believe I have someone so perfect is by my side" I whisper in his ear, then apply soft kiss onto his neck.

Armin giggles as he plays with my hair. "Mm, I guess you're right, but I'm not perfect. I have so many faults" he mumbles.

"Your imperfections are what helps make you perfect. I love you" I disagree, staring into his steel blue eyes.

"I love you too" Armin replies, blushing. He then averts his gaze from me, and yawns cutely.

"God, do you know what you do to me?" I groan, leaning my head onto his chest.

"Not always" he answers, rubbing my back softly, causing me to shiver.

"Heh" I chuckle, lifting my head up slightly so I can admire my lover. "How did I get so lucky?" I ask.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with my Jean" Arming laughs, sitting up slowly. "Wait! Don't you have training?"

"Oh shit! Well, I can go tomorrow. I need to make sure you're all good" I reply, grinning.

(Armin's POV)

'Well, now I don't have to worry about Hanji coming in and asking questions about last night, unlike last time' I shudder at the thought.

"You thinking about Hanji?" Jean asks. I nod which make Jean laugh. "She asks me the same thing" he chuckles, shaking his head.

"One time, I was doing walking therapy with Eren, and Hanji came running in. . .

(Flashback)

"Armin! Armin! Armin! I have a question for science!" Hanji screams, running towards Eren and I.

"How many orgasms did you have last night with Jean?" she squeals.

My eyes widen, and blush fifty shades of red. "No! I don't want to hear it!" Eren yells, blushing from the question.

"Six" I mumble, staring at the floor.

"Awesome. Thank you!" Hanji giggles, running back to where she came from, leaving to embarrassed teens.

(Flashback Over)

"Hahaha, you really told her? Hahaha,Eren was-" Jean laughs against my chest.

"Yeah. It was so embarrassing. I can't believe I answered her" I groan, covering my face with my hands.

"Heheh" Jean chuckles. "Hm, you hungry? I can get you something from the Mess Hall, if you want" Jean asks.

"Mm, food sounds great right now" I answer.

"Alright. I''ll be right back" Jean says, standing from the bed.

"You missing something?" I ask, blushing pink.

"Huh? I- oh" Jean stammers, grabbing his clothes off the floor before putting them on. "Now I'm ready" Jean hesitantly laughs, walking out the door.

Ello guys. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm just having a horrific writers block. Sorry. Anyway, I'm hoping that you like it, and as always; follow, vote, and comment.
Darkside °^°