Chapter Six

Armin reaches the horses first. I'm never going to hear the end of this from Eren.

Damnit.

"I win!" Armin exclaims. He looks so excited right now, which makes me smile a little.

"Alright, let's go loser" Eren laughs.

"Shut up Titan Baby" I snap.

Armin skips over to me and wraps his arms around me, and says, "Let's get going."

"Okay" I reply, smiling as I place my right arm around his shoulders.

(Armin's POV)

As we walk towards the horses, the ground begins to move. I turn to fins the female tian running at us. Our eyes meet as she steps on the horses.

"No!" I scream. The female titan pushes Jean and I away from Eren, and takes him with her.

"Eren!" I exclaim, getting up. I follow the female titan and use my wires to sink into her shoulder, but she grabs it and pulls me to her. I gasp as she takes a hold of me in her left hand.

"Let go of me, please" I plea. Her grip tightens, making it harder to breath.

My vision blurs only for me to spot a light surrounding someone. I squint to see who, which is my grandfather. He smiles softly and shakes his head. "You're not ready yet" he says as I blackout.

(Jean's POV)

My eyes open to see neither Armin or Eren. 'Damn, she took them both.'

I use my gear to zoom through the trees, until I spot the female titan. I hook my wires into her back. Once I get onto her shoulder, i see Armin knocked out.

“You bitch! Let them go” I yell, striking at the titan. I kept slicing, until she let Armin and Eren go.

Hey. I hope that the story is peeking your interest. And as always, follow, vote, and comment.
Darkside