Chapter Fifteen

(Armin's POV)

I pretend to fall asleep so Jean can rest, which he does. I slowly move away, and limp towards the door where my shoes lay untouched since this morning. 'Time flew by, in a terrible way. It's past dusk' I think as i put my shoes on, and head to Eren's corridor. *act as if Eren got promoted*

Knock Knock

"Who is it?" Eren groans from exhaustion.

"I-It's Armin! Ar-are y-you bub-busy?" I whimper.

"I-I'm coming!" Eren Exclaims, frantic foot steps coming towards the door. The door swings open with an Eren wearing a face expressing pity. "Did you tell him?" I nod as I wipe away escaping tears. "Did he hurt you?" Eren growls, clenching his fists.

"N-no. He said he loves me a-and h-he'd stay w-with me, but I feel like I'm not the one. He should be with Marco. Marco was claimed dead, claimed to be only a mere memory. Jean should b-be with him. He deserves to happy. I can't give everyth-"

"Enough!" Someone yells.

"Levi, he wasn't done wi-"

"I don't give a shit. Armin, you need to stop and think for yourself. Jean said he loves you, right? Believe him, he has a lot on his plate, and you need to talk about the variables. Marc- wait. How do you know abou-. Oh, care to explain Jaeger?" Coporal acknowledges, crossing his arms across his bare chest.

"Oh, uh. I- well. He had a right to know" Eren answers, looking down.

Corporal sighs and rubs his right temple. "Whatever, all I know is that you're giving up. Armin, when was the last time you gave up?" I stay slient which makes Corporal nod. "Exactly. You need to stop and think about how much you love him, and fight for him" Coproral proclaims.

I nod and thank him. "You really opened my eyes. Thank you for that, and I will fight for him" I answer, running back to Jean's room.

(Jean's POV)

'The bed feels colder than I remember' I think as slowly open my eyes. "Armin, cuddle with me" I mumble, trying to pull him close, but there's nothing. "What?" I frown as I hear the door open and shut.

"Sorry, I forgot to do something" Armin mumbles, getting in bed.

It's fine, you're here now" I sigh, falling asleep once again.

Next Day

I yawn as sunlight shines through the window. I groan and pull the sheets over my head, but knowing all too well that I won't be able to fall back to sleep.

I sigh and sit up. "Everything's going to change, huh" I whisper, running a hand through my hair.

"Good morning" Armin whispers as I lay down and pulling him close.

"Hey" I mumble against his lips. "I have two hours before training starts. I wonder what we should do" I say slyly, capturing his left cheek *on his face!!!*

Hello. Merry late Christmas, and happy new year. I hope your having a better year than Mirah Carrey lol, if you know what I mean. Sorry this is soo late, I was at a place with no service. I have two more chapters written so they should be up soon. The next chapter should be up by this weekend so. . . Please follow, vote, and  comment.
Darkside