Chapter Five

(Jean's POV)

"Eren" Armin gasps.

"When did you get here?" I question.

"About a minute ago. Armin, why didn't you say something? I'm your best friend. I told you about Levi and I" Eren says, hurt laced in his words.

"You and the Corporal?" I exclaim.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Eren asks, completely ignoring me.

"I don't know. It happened so suddenly" Armin answers, diverting his eyes from the both of us.

"Well you guys are cute together. Oh and Horseface, yoghurt Armin, and I will kill you slowly and painfully " Eren glares at me, then smiles at Armin as he leaves the scene.

I turn to Armin who is a blushing mess. "Armin"  I whisper. Armin brings his gaze to mine, and nods ever so slightly. I bring him to my chest, and rest my chin on his head. "I promise I will never hurt you in any way."

"I know" he mumbles as I wrap my arms around his waist, and kiss his lips. Armin then wraps his arms around my neck to pull me closer to him.

I break away and whisper, "we need to get going."

"Race you to the horses" Armin laughs ad he jumps off the branch.

"Thats cheating!" I laughs, shaping my head as I jump after him.

I apologize that this was so short, next one will be longer I promise. Follow, vote, comment.
Darkside