Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Two Days Later*

Olivia's Point Of View

I woke up as the sun was barely coming through the curtains I turned around facing Rafael he looked so peaceful when he's asleep. We have been staying at his place for the past two days, and it was nice having someone there in a long time. I moved closer to him placing my head on his chest he still smelled like his cologne as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"Rafael?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Mmm." He Murmured. "What time is it?"

I wiggled myself from his arms looking over his shoulder where the clock is. "It's 10am" I said as I laid back down next to him.

"Go back to sleep." Rafael said pulling me closer. Without another word I closed my eyes drifting back to sleep.

Rafael's Point Of View

I woke up the now bright sun shinning on my face it looked like it was around noon. I looked out the window of my place and al I could see the sun. I want still holding Olivia as she was still sleeping on my chest, I could feel her steady breathing on my bare skin it gave me the chills through out my body. She looked so peaceful laying next to me. 'I could get used to this' i thought as I took a strand of her hair between my fingers twirling it around. She had the most beautiful hair. I let the lock of hair fall back into place as I kissed her on her head then placing my chin on top of her head gently bringing her a bit closer to me as I started to drift off back to sleep, but Before I could get Olivia started moving Thats when I decided to open my eyes I looked down at Olivia as her eyes fluttered out she looked at me with a small smile as she said. "Morning."

"Morning, more like noon." I said sarcastically giving a slight chuckle.

"Is it that late?" Olivia asked wiggling out of my arms and sitting up stretching out her arms.

"Yup" I said leaning up placing my head on her shoulder leaving a trail of kisses up to her neck from Her shoulder. "What do you say we go grab some lunch?"

" that sounds like a plan." she said getting up holding out her hand. "care to join me in the shower." I gave her a devious smile taking her hand following behind her. 'God Olivia Benson you're going to be the death of me.'

~

After a very long shower with Olivia we both decided to finally get dressed. We both changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. 'She looked so adorable'

"I think I like you better with my clothes on" I said as I placed my hands on her hip giving her a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, maybe I should wear your clothes more often." She said with a chuckle. "How about instead of going out I make us something to eat I make a hell of a spaghetti and meatballs."

"well that sounds perfect to me." She laughed as she kissed me quickly walking off to the kitchen. I watched as she made her way into the kitchen. I went to go sit in the living from turning on the TV.

Once Olivia was done cooking we decided to just sit on the couch and watching TV as we ate our food. Olivia was leaning against me my arm placed on her shoulder.

"Rafael, what...what exactly is this?" Olivia questioned quietly out of the bloom. I sighed, knowing that this had to come up sooner or later.

"What...do you want us to be?" I countered, and she sat up, looking at me with those heavenly eyes.

"I know we can't be together, as an ADA and a detective, because it could get in the way." Olivia said looking down at her figures. "I already went down that road once, with David Hayden."

I scooting closer to her putting my fingers under her chin coming face to face with her. "Don't think about work. Just think about this, us. What do you want."

"I want us to work." She said with a small smile.

"Me too." I said simply wrapping my arms around her. "If it becomes a problem, we'll deal with it, but for now? Let's just keep it between the two of us, how does that sound?"

"That sound amazing actually." she said leaning in her soft lips over mine giving me a passionate kiss. She leaned out giving me a huge smile as she placed her head on my chest, turning her attention back to the TV. I get looked down at her placing my arm around her bringing her closer.

That night Olivia slept over, but sadly she had to leave early so she could go back to her place and change for the day.

I also went to work myself. I wanted to be with Olivia but I couldn't the only contact I would have with her till the end of the day it through text, and I texted her, but no answers. I didn't think much of it. 'She's probably just working.'

I was getting ready to go out to go eat some lunch after I was half way done with some paper work, but not even half way out the door my phone rang.

"Barba" I said answering the phone not looking at the caller ID.

"Barba it's Cragen get down here something happen with liv. "worry started to take over with those words.

"What happen?" I asked trying not to sound so worried even though I was.

"Well brief you once you get here, but hurry" before I could say another work he hanged up the phone.

I didn't wait any longer I quickly grabbed all my things rushing out the door to the precinct, and all I could think of was what the hell happen to Olivia.