Chapter 6

Chapter 6

On the entire drive here All I could think about was Olivia. It was literally driving me nuts. I quickly walked into the precinct worried that something bad had happened to her. I saw that Cragen was over with the rest of the squad. So I walked over towards them.

"Cragen what's going on?" I asked trying to cover up any worry I had.

"Barba...Liv was Kidnapped we assume it was William Lewis he posted bail early today, and hasn't been seen anywhere since. I know it's a long shot, but it's something." I couldn't believe it William Lewis may have Olivia the person I cared for. Hearing this made my heart stopped.

"We have nothing to go by. We don't know where to start. We check her apartment, but there was nothing out of place." Tutuola said as I snapped out of my haze.

"The son of a bitch probably got her on her way out. Who knows what he may be doing to her." Amaro says worriedly looking over the photos from the past victim's that where on the board

I couldn't handle it all the talking of Olivia, and what may or may not be happing to her at this exact moment. I excused myself and walked into the bathroom. I leaned over the sink for a few minutes splashing cold water on my face thinking about Olivia, God this is all my fault. If I got him the first time then none of this would have happen. That son of a bitch would have been behind bars.

I was so angry that I didn't notice when my knuckles connected with the wall. I looked down my knuckles covered blood. I quickly washed them off carefully since it still hurt. Once I was done u decided it would be best if I went back. I walking back to where every one was at.

"Barba what the hell happen to your hand." Amanda asked. I quickly put my hand into my pocket, before anyone else noticed.

"Nothing." I said as I walked over to the board looking it over there was a pattern that he followed with each of his victim. 'God I never thought I would ever come to a day that I called the woman I loved a victim.'

"We got something!" Amaro said while on the phone. The whole team and me quickly walked over to him.

"We got a trace on Liv's phone. At a warehouse." He said writing down the address.

"Ok we need everyone at the location Nick, Amanda you ride together. Fin, you go with Munch. I'll ride alone." Cragen said as everyone started rushing out.

"Cragen." I said trying to catch up with him.

"What is it Barba." He said grabbing his coat.

"Can I come with." I asked.

"Yeah, you'll ride with me. Now let's go." I quickly followed behind him getting into the car.

We were rushing to the warehouse I was getting anxious what will we see when we get there, will she still be alive. I was tapping my fingers on my lap trying to calm myself down.

"It's not your fault Barba." Cragen said out of the bloom.

"Isn't it?" I said listlessly, I looked over at Cragen as he shook his head.

"No. Absolutely not. This is no one's fault, except that bastard that took her. Now I need you to focus, Okay?" He said as we got closer to our destination.

"Alright." We finally made it to the warehouse.

I was given strict orders to stay in the car, and it was killing me not knowing if Olivia was in there or not. The squad team made their way into the warehouse. They were in there a while, then they all came out, but while everyone was coming out here was no Olivia.

Cragen made his way back to the car getting in. "Nobody was there it was empty. That son of a bitch left her phone here knowing we would trace it."

"You didn't find anything." I asked.

"There was a flash drive where going to plug it in once we get back to the precinct." He said as we made our way back.

Once we where back Amaro plugged the flash drive into the laptop. It took a moment for what seemed like video to load. What was on the video made me mad, I wanted to punch another wall. On the screen was none over then ️The bastard William Lewis, and Olivia Tied to a chair bruises all over her face a piece of duck tape over her mouth. She was barely moving.

"Hello Detectives you all know who I am. I just want to let you know that I have your precious Olivia Benson, now don't worry she's in good hand's isn't that right. Detective." He said grabbing Olivia by the hair so she was facing the camera. She tried her best to move around to get out of his grasp.

"Common Detective say Hi," he said as he wiggled her head a bit. Pealing back the tape from her mouth. But she didn't muttered a word. "no ok. Have it your way then." Before all of us knew what was going to happen he pistol whipped Olivia across the head. And at that moment It made my blood boil in anger. God how I wanted to put my hands around his neck, and choke him, but I couldn't till we find him.

"If you want come get her, but I will only be giving the information to the ADA. I believe his name is Rafael Barba. If you try to find me before I decide to I won't hesitate to kill Olivia. I'll be sending our whereabouts to Mr.Barba when I see fit but, till then you guys have an amazing day." The screen went black as the video finally ended. Why would he even do this what did Olivia ever do to him that he decided just to take her.

I quickly made my way out of the precinct in a full range of anger, as the detective's tried to call my name. All I could think about was getting my Olivia back, and nothing else mattered.