Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Rafael Barba Point Of View

Once we were in front of Olivia's apartment I couldn't stand the thought that she would be leaving me alone. I wanted to be with her longer.

'Come on Barba, keep your head in the game,' I thought as I looked over at Olivia.

"Are you up for doing something?" I blurred out.

'What the hell are you doing Barba?'

Olivia looked over at me with a surprised look on her face.

"It depends on what we're doing," she beamed as her beautiful eyes locked with mine.

"How about lunch?" I asked with a slight hope that she wouldn't turn me done.

"Don't you think it a little too early for lunch?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"It's never too early for lunch," I said with a small smile.

"Well...alright," she said with a laugh.

"Well, I still have to get ready. Do you want to come up?" I tried to conceal how happy I was that she actually said she'll go.

"Sure," I said as I stopped the engine while the both of us get out of the my car.

'I'm going in Olivia's apartment!' I sang in my head as we made our way up to her place.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be out in a few," she said as she opened the door, tossing her keys on the kitchen counter.

She dragged her hand across the wall then the light turned on. She turned around with a small smile which made my heart melt. She quickly turned on her heels, making her way, to what I assume, was her room.

I slowly looked around her apartment. It looked normal. I awkwardly walked into the living room, sitting down on the sofa.

'So this is what Olivia Benson's place looks like,' I thought as I scanned the room again, 'interesting.'

-

It's been almost a hour, but it felt longer. I was feeling way to awkward for my liking just knowing that she was probably naked in the next room.

'God I bet she looks even sexier,' I quickly slapped myself across my face.

'No! Bad Barba. You're not supposed to be thinking like this!' I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a door open.

I turned around to the source of the sound. There stood a very sexy Olivia Benson. Even though she was only wearing a simple pair of jeans and a shirt, she still manged to make me breathless.

Her hair swept up and curled around her shoulder. Pieces fell down naturally across her face. I had to resist the urge to push them away from her gorgeous face.

She had a jacket over her arm, while the other one was running down the length of her body, straightening any wrinkles.

'I have to control myself or I might do something I'll regret.'

"Wow," I breath out.

'To late. God, I hope she didn't hear me.'

"What was that?" She asked.

"Um...nothing. Let's get going," I said hesitating. I quickly stood up from the couch making my way over to the door.

"Okay," she said with a giggle.

'That giggle could make any man wild, especially me,' I gave small shake of the head. What was going on with me lately?

"Shall we?" I asked, taking her coat.