Chapter 10

-Rafael Pov-

It's been almost three days since I've last seen Olivia she was okay to be released from the hospital since yesterday, and I haven't called her I think I've been avoiding her since I seen her with that guy Elliot... I know it's a stupid reason to avoid her over. I really wanted to be by her side and just hold her in my arms to make up for lost time. I was sitting at my desk just thinking about her I can't keep avoiding her for thing long I inched for my phone slowly thing I grabbed it looking through my contacts. I scrolled till I reached her name I clicked it dialing it started to ring but for some odd reason, I hear another phone ringing from outside my door before I could process what was happening Olivia came into the room holding her ringing phone. I looked at her then slowly brought my phone down hanging up.

"I guess we had the same idea of talking, but I'm here in person," she said shutting the door behind her.

I quickly got out of my chair walking over to her and placing my hands on her shoulders she looked at me with a surprised look on her face. to be honest I didn't know what I was doing it was like my body had its mind of its own.

"what you doing there Rafael" she whispered we were so close I could feel her minty breath on my lips, and the warmth of her body so very close to mine. I closed the gap between us kissing her on the lips as patiently as I could. I could feel her melt into it her body-hugging mine so perfectly. ' i loved this woman. this is something that I could only admit to myself since I'm too scared to say it out loud but that doesn't mean I don't love her any less. we slowly inched away from each other then our foreheads touched we were both panting a bit after that kiss it was amazing. 

"Olivia missed you so very much please don't leave me again it destroyed me." I wrapped my arms around her hugging her and embracing every moment. 

"there was not a moment when I stopped thinking about you Rafael" hearing those words made my body tingle I've never felt like this before it felt amazing. then I realized she was supposed to be on bed rest I pulled her away holding her shoulders. she looked at me with a surprised expression.

"aren't you supposed to be on bed rest! what are you doing here you should be in bed liv!" I was really worried about her.

"it's okay Rafael really thank you though for thinking about me but I shouldn't go another day without you." she gave me a smile. I couldn't be mad at her she was too amazing. 

"are you sure? is there anything that I could get for you? do you want to take a seat?" I asked worried about her.

"No, no it's fine Rafael honestly I'm okay." she gave me a small smile

I looked her over and realized she was just in normal clothing she was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt along with a zip up hoddie this was odd to see her in, to be honest, she was always wearing professional clothing when she was out, but she probably doesn't want to go through the hassle. 

"whats with all the staring? is there something on me?" she looked at her clothes checking if there was a stain or something on her.

"it's just I'm not used to seeing you like this liv it's interesting. I like it." I reached out my hands grabbing her hoodie and pulling her close to me. I could feel her body heat on mine and we were just standing there looking into each other's eyes. I was starstruck she was amazing and she was her with a guy like me when she probably should be with someone like her old partner. she looked at me shocked, but a smirked appeared on her face. she did the same to me but grabbing at my suit making sure our bodies were as close as they could be. I was kinda turned on by that I love a woman in power taking charge I think that's one of the reasons that I enjoy being around liv she was a powerful woman who did what she had to do.

"well then Mr.Barba do you think me and you could possibly maybe get out of here" she gave me a peck on the lips 

"That would be nice Ms.Benson and where will we go?" I felt like I was smiling like crazy right now I have never felt this before well I have never smiled as much as I have in my whole life till now. it was an odd feeling but for some reason, it felt right with Olivia she was someone I can be myself around she was someone that I would love to spend every living hour with her. 'but this is crazy I work with her we can't keep doing this in secret sooner or later someone is going to find out, and whats going to happen then?' I let the thoughts of something happing between us overtake me. I'm a lawyer why is this distracting me so much! I don't understand it. what is it about Olivia Benson that makes me feel this way. 

"I was thinking that we should head over to your place and you could probably cook me something since you said that your cooking was good that one time." she gave me a smirk as if she thought I was lying, but little does she know that I was a master in the kitchen. 

"Alight then Benson lets do this." I smiled back at her as I smirked back at her. 

{Authors Note}

Hello, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I kinda got inspired to do some writing for you guys because of some of the comments on the last chapter! thank you guys for reading this I'm glad so many of you like it :) I'm honestly lost on where this fanfic is going but ill try my best to figure it out the best I can! 

{End}