Chapter 9

It was six in the morning when i woke up, quickly getting ready so i could go visit Liv. Without the whole squad in the room. lucky for me visiting hours start at six a.m. i just want to be in the same room together. i don't even care if she's still asleep ill wait with her. anything to see her.

I walked towards her room only a few steps away and I could hear her beautiful voice. I guess she is up. I thought as a smile grew on my face. Right when I was outside I heard another voice which I've never heard before.

I peaked in and there was a guy there sitting on the side of her holding her hand while they both smile at each other. I couldn't help it but jealousy struck over me. I wasn't sure if I should walk in but I really wanted to know who he was. I walked in the room and Olivia noticed Me right away.

"Hey Rafael, glad you came." She said with a smile. The guy sitting next to her quickly turned his head around staring me down.

"Hey liv, nice to see your doing well." I put my hands into my pockets.

The room went quite it was really uncomfortable. But Olivia finally decided to break the silence.

"Elliot this is Barba our new A.D.A. Barba this is Elliot my old partner." she said calmly

Elliot, Elliot I've heard of him. people said that they where pretty close back when they where partners, but the last thing i heard about him was that he left the force and had no intentions on returning.

"Hi nice to meet you." i said putting out my hand.

"hey." he placed his hand in my squeezing it and shaking it.

It's was awkward for me because I heard they where really close when he was in the force. 'I wonder if they had something else going on' I thought to myself. I think I might ask Fin about it. He was there when liv and Elliot where partners. Maybe I could get some Intel about this guy. 'Or is that a bit to much....' Oh well later when I go to the office I'll ask. It shouldn't do any harm right....?

" How are you doing liv?" I asked in a soothing tone.

"I'm doing alright a bit in pain but nothing that i couldn't handle." she smiled.

"That's good, well i think im going to go i don't want to intrude on your conversation." i said backing out of the room slowly.

" no your not intruding at all you can stay if you'd like." liv said.

"no. no its okay i have to go back to the office and do some research about a new case i have." i looked over at elliot.

"alright its nice meeting you barba" he said with a dull face.

"like wise." I turned on my heals rushing out of there. Just when I thought I was going to have some alone time with Liv something had to ruin it, but it's fine there is always later I guess.

-

I sat at my desk tapping my pen on the table I wasn't thinking straight. I really thought about all the talk about the famous Elliot stabler and how him and liv where so close it was making my blood boil for no reason I know they where just friends...well that's what everyone said how would I know that for sure! What if they where lovers. What if him showing up is him trying to rekindle their romance? I can't have liv be taken away from me not this soon. Not when we just started this whole thing. I've never felt like this about another woman before. What is this feeling! I hate it, but I love it at the same time. Do I love Olivia benson? Is this what this feeling is? No no it can't be Rafael barba the man who couldn't give two shits love a woman who he worked with on a daily bases. This would explain this feeling, but what if she doesn't feel the same? Why then...

-Olivia POV-

"It's really nice seeing you again Elliot. It's been forever." I placed my hand on his as he was sitting beside me.

"Yeah it's really nice seeing you I missed you liv not a day goes by when I don't think about you. When I got a call from Craigen saying you where in the hospital it made my heart drop I tried my best to get here to see you, but wasn't able till today." He grabbed my hand in his squeezing it

"I'm glad you could make it. Anyways how's the kid? Are they doing well?" I asked wanting to know what haves been going on with him.

"The kids are doing good all still going to school. But they are getting so old time flys by so fast these days!" He lets out a chuckle

"I bet." We both laughs at that boy haves the time really past!

I caught a glimpse of someone walking into the room Elliot looked over and stoped laughing. Once I looked over I saw Rafael standing. It was nice to see him I said hello and his body poster changed his hands where in his pocket leaning back looking uncomfortable. I forgot that Elliot was there so I quickly introduced them there was a odd feeling in the room coming off the both of them as they said there hellos and shake hands.

Sadly he didn't stay long he just asked how I was doing and then soon left I wanted him to stay longer and be by my side I haven't been alone with him in a while and I just want to be in his embrace. One he left Elliot started asking questions about him I answered them to the best of my ability. When he was asking these questions I didn't realize how little I actually knew about Rafael. This left me wanting to learn more about him. I felt a sudden urge to be more invested in his life, and learn more about him. Well I'll soon be out of this place, and I'll probably be able to get more free time so that i can talk to him more and be around him. Which for some odd reason i felt a dire need to be with him it was a very unfamiliar feeling.

[UPDATE]
Here is a new chapter hope you enjoy it I know it's been a while I've been very busy with work and also I have writers block sadly I've been working on this chapter since 2016 ;-; so I'm glad I was able to get it out! If you want more then please leave a msg down Below I would really appreciate the feed back and it really keeps me motivated to keep going! Btw my name is Alex I'm 18 and i started this when I was 16 so it's been a long time XD
[DONE]