Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Rafael Point Of View

Two days past. Two god damn days it was driving me mad that I still haven't got a phone call, or text message about Olivia. That son of a bitch.

I couldn't sleep and when I did all I could think about was Olivia, and what he may be doing to her. All different thoughts ran through my head.

'is she ok?'

'Will I ever see her again?'

'What if she's hurt?'

I couldn't stop the thoughts, and drinking made them even worse so I stopped.

I was sitting at the kitchen table looking down at my phone when it rang. It was an unknown number. I quickly picked it up almost making it slip through my hands. I answered it. I could hear breathing on the other end.

"...Hello?" I said taking a deep breath calming myself down a bit.

"Hello Mr.Barba how are you doing on this fine day." I froze. I recognize this voice it belonged to the son of a bitch that took my Olivia. William Lewis.

"Cut the crap Williams just tell me where Olivia is!" I said almost shouting.

"Now there's no need to raise your voice. You know Olivia haves such soft skin. I could touch it all day." I could feel my blood rise.

"If you dare hurt her I swear you'll never see the light of day!" I hissed, as he gave a chuckle.

"Does that bother you Rafael. She wasn't much fun anyways, but she was when she struggled, who knew even Olivia Benson could be weak." He said as My jaw tighten, and I clenched my fist.

"Where the hell is she. Where do you have her." I said my anger getting the best of me.

"Eager are we. Well since you asked. She at a warehouse, but I'm not stupid enough to stay there I'll probably be far away as possible before you get there. Hmm Canada, London, How... "

"Just tell me where the hell she is!" I said shouting cutting him off.

"Since I'm such a nice guy I'll text you the address." There was a buzz I gotten a message from unknown. "And one last thing you better hurry she might not have that long."

Before I could say anything else the phone cut off. I grabbed my keys rushing to my car. Making sure to call the squad and telling them the address where Olivia was.

I was trying my best to get there as soon as I was possibly able. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my blood, as I drove street by street. 'I hope she's okay'

I was finally at the warehouse and the detectives where already in front of it. I noticed this warehouse, it's the warehouse I pass everyday on my way to work, and he had here here this whole time.

I got off the car as I saw a paramedic come out of the building with Olivia on a gurney putting her into the back of the ambulance. I ran over towards her but was stopped, by nick I tried to get through but he wouldn't budge.

"I have to see Olivia, this is all my fault!" I said basically shouting.

"Barba. Calm down it's not your fault none of this is your fault. It's that baster William Lewis fault." I started to calm down a bit. The ambulance taking off. "There taking her to Mercy Hospital the paramedics said it wasn't critical she was shot once but it didn't hit anything major."

"Will she be ok." I asked weakly.

"Come on lets go, do you want a ride?" Nick said.

"No.....no it's fine I'll meet you there." I said walking back towards my car. I got in quickly starting the engine, and making my way to the hospital where Olivia was hopefully okay I know they said it wasn't critical, but I'm still worried.

Once I got to the hospital I stayed in my car for a while trying to get myself together, I didn't want the others to assume things, or finding out about mine and Olivia's relationship.

I fixed my hair making it look less messy since I just ran out of my house with out changing or combing my hair. I looked like a real person with my white shirt and blue jeans. I got out of the car making my way into the hospital.

The lady at the front desk told me Olivia was currently in surgery and to wait in the waiting room.

I noticed Amaro, Rollins, and Tutuola in the corner of my eye they where in the waiting room with the rest of the squad. I walked over towards them.

"Barba, you made it." Amaro said as I just nodded my head.

"Are you okay Barba?" Tutuola asked looking at me up and down.

I gave him a confused look of course I'm not ok the person I love is in surgery.

"I don't know." I answered weakly.

"You look like a human for once." Rollins said trying to get everyone to bring up there moods.

"Well I didn't really have time to put on a suit, or change at that." I answered taking a seat. "Have you heard anything?"

"No just that she's in surgery to remove the bullet." Amaro said.

I looked down at my hands trying not to show any emotion. I was sad, mad, and tired at the same time. I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder. I looked up it was nick.

"Wanna get a cup a coffee with me?" He asked?

I think coffee would be good, and I couldn't stand to just be here waiting I need to do something distract me from worrying.

"Sure." I said getting up. Both of us making our way to the hospitals cafeteria.

"You know I know about you and Liv." Amaro said out of the bloom it made me snap out of any thoughts. I didn't think I heard him right. Did he say he knew about me and liv. I looked up at him with a confused look on my face.

"I...I don't know what your talking about." I said hesitantly.

"Oh come on Barba it's obvious I can tell by the way you two stare at each other." He said as I stopped in my tracks.

"Are you going to say anything?" I asked worryingly.

"No of course not I'm not that kind of person, but if you hurt her I will personally cut off your ball's" He said jokingly.

"I will never hurt Olivia I... I love her." I said as we continued walking.

"I know you do Barba. Now how about we get that coffee now." He placed his hand on my shoulder guiding me inside the cafeteria.

'God I wonder who else know, and are we really that obvious.'I thought as we grabbed our coffee.