That Girl is so dangerous

Blaise Pov

I didn't plan on telling Ginny that I had already met up with her family, it just came out. Like it's not bad, I just don't want to scare her away before I've even proposed. Her reaction told me she isn't against me courting her which is a good sign.

There are days when I wish I had Draco's confidence, mask or not. I can imagine by now she's found out about Hermione and is yelling at her brother and The-Boy-Who-Lived. When I finally reach the Gryffindor entrance the painting opens before I could attempt at guessing the password and two bodies are thrown out of the entrance.

It's Potter and Weasley, the person who tossed then is none other than Ginny herself.

"Wow, Ginevra," I say. "Is this your way of accepting my courtship, the lives of your brother and his best friend?"

"Oh good, Blaise you're here," she says. "I need to transport these sacks to the head dorms."

"Sacks?" Potter groans.
"Courting?" Ronald exclaims.

"A bit of a delayed reaction, Ronald," I tut.

"Ignore him," Ginny says.

"Which 'him'?" I chuckle.

"Shut it, Blaise," she sighs. "Go get your rug."
"Si si, capitana," I say, I whistle and wait for my rug to arrive. "Do we need to pick up the sacks or will they move if we poke them?"

"We have wands," she rolls her eyes as she casts a spell to float Potter's bruised body.

"Ginny? Put me down!" Potter exclaims.

"I don't feel like it," she shrugs. Rug appears floating in front of and she drops Potter onto it.

"There's no space for your brother," I comment as I examine rug.
"He can just float behind us," she says coldly as she climbs on Rug.

"Harsh," I say as I levitate my future brother-in-law's body and climb onto Rug, letting him float behind us.

Rug starts heading back to the Head dorms so Ginny and I of in silence, ignoring the groans from the beaten up teenagers.

I want to ask her what she thinks, I'm officially a suitor for her but I want to upgrade to fiancé and then husband and horde her sassy personality all to myself. I let my imagination take hold of me as I picture a future with Ginny and a smile creeps onto my face.

"What are you thinking about?" Ginny asks abruptly.

"My future fiancé," I say. "If she accepts me, anyway."

She chuckles lightly and shakes her head, "What's she like?"

"Scary," I say automatically. "My mum says that a woman should be able to whip men into shape with just their aura; she fits the bill."

Her blue eyes widen, "Is that it?"

"She's extremely talented, at both Quidditch and hexes," I continue. "And she is so sassy and funny... and she's as brave as any Gryffindor. She has the title of Gryffindor princess and she deserves it."

"Have you ever met anyone else like her?" She trying to compare herself with a fictional someone.

"Nope, she's 100% unique!" I exclaim and she smiles at me. "All I want to know is if she'll accept me when I finally propose to her. I don't know when it will happen because I don't have Drake's confidence."

"If she were here right now, would you propose?" she asks.

"Not with her partially conscious brother and best friend behind her no," I chuckle. "Soon though, I still need her finger size for the ring though."

Blood rushes to her face and she looks away from me, then I realise she is holding out her ring finger for me to measure it.

I chuckle slightly then reach into my pocket to pull out a piece of enchanted string and wrap it around her finger to record a measurement. "Grazi," I whisper.

The rug comes to a stop and we get off and float the two bodies behind us ignoring Weasley's cursing.

Abraxus Malfoy appears in the painting looking frantic. "It's happening again!" he says frantically.

My eyes widen and I drop Ronald on the floor by mistake. "Blaise!"  Ginny says in alarm. "What's going on?"

"Abraxus open up please!" I say.

He nods and then swings open and I grab Ginny's hand and rush inside ignoring Potter's grunt as he falls down.

I see Luna starting in shock as her cousin sits on his knees crying his eyes out whilst his wife tries separately to calm him down.

"I'LL KILL HIM!"