Idea

Hermione Pov

Draco's words ring in my head as I think about Teddy. We've been sitting in blissful silence on the train. Blaise has Luna and Ginny's been kidnapped by the Patils. They want all the details of Blaise's courting attempts.

They said they'll have to come visit us some other day. 

I look over at Draco and notice him cradling her hand. The one he used to punch Ron. I lift it up and examine it, "Hey!" he exclaims. 

His knuckles are bruised.

Ignoring his protests, I heal his knuckles. "You have to tell me if you're in pain, love."

"Sorry," he mutters.

"Dray," I begin.

"Hmm?" he responds absently. 

"I was thinking about what you said about Teddy."

His eyes widen with surprise, "So was I."
I move forward and look at him, staring into his silver eyes to see what he thinks as make my suggestion, then I let out a sigh, "He really loves you, Dray." 

"I love the little runt as well," he replies fondly. 

"And Andromeda is getting old as well, she won't be able to run around after him when he gets older."

"Mya, I think I know where you're going with this but lay it out for me," Draco encourages. 

"I want to raise him," I blurt out. "Alongside our future children, and we'll tell him all about Tonks of Remus then when he's old enough to understand we'll ask him if we can adopt him."

"We'll be throwing off our four-kid plan," he reminds me. "It also might offend Aunt Andromeda."

"Draco, you're a certified smooth talker, just talk your way through it," I chuckle. "And plans can change."

"Are we going to bring him with us to the Hogwarts?" Draco asks. "We could get Peeves to babysit him."
I whack his shoulder, "Don't be ridiculous, we'll make some sort of arrangement."

Suddenly, the door of our compartment slides open revealing Harry. "What do you want Potter?" Draco asks as he wraps his arm around me possessively.

"How's Ron?" I ask.

"A bit banged up but he'll live," he sighs. "Hermione, I..."

"You what?" Draco asks. "Come to grovel for the two of you. Weasley too much of a ninny to face my wife?"

"Draco do you mind not aggravating him," I scold.

"Sorry, Mya," he says sweetly then turns to Harry. "See wasn't so hard."

Harry ignores him and looks at me, "Hermione... I just wanted to apologise, I... it's...it's the last day... and I didn't want to leave Hogwarts with such a large rift between us."

"It's too late for that," Draco mutters motioning to the train. 

"I can't apologise for Ron, he needs to come to terms with everything..." 

"Four months apparently isn't long enough," I say shaking my head. "Say what you have to say, Harry."

He hesitates, which annoys Draco so I put my hand on his knee to calm him down. "I'm sorry Hermione, I'm sorry for not talking to you for so long, I'm sorry for not doing something about Ron... And I'm sorry for being one of the reasons why you had to hide your relationship with the guy you're in love with."

Draco huffs approvingly as tears escape my eyes as a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. I get up and pull Harry into a hug. "Apology accepted."