000 - Arrival

M/n was editing a video for their channel when he heard his phone ring, he picked it up from beside him to see a message from Quackity. 'Come pick me up from the airport' it read, m/n responded with a simple 'k' and put his phone down, he saved what work he had done and shut off his computer. He put a hoodie over his band tee and put on jeans.

He put on his sneakers before grabbing his keys and going to his car. He then drove to the airport and looked for his boyfriend, he managed to spot the short male through thr crowd and waved him over. "Alex!" He called. Alex looked at where the voice had been coming from and smiled rushing over to m/n and hugging him. M/n chuckled, they got the luggage off the carousel thing and went into m/n's car.

They drove back to get some food and then to m/n's house and by this time it was 8:35 PM. "Its getting late, use the guest shower and then we can go to sleep" Alex nodded put his suitcases in your room and grabbed some clothes, he went to the guest bathroom and showered and you showered in the other bathroom.

After they showered they talked for a bit before deciding to sleep. "Alex, I'm tired and I'm sure you are too.. Go sleep in the other room.." M/n yawned. "This is bullshit, i'm your boyfriend so I get to sleep with you!" Alex complained, m/n only sighed "fine, you can sleep with me.." The taller boy spoke tiredly, knowing Alex was quite stubborn and there was no convincing him he couldn't sleep with m/n.

They both got under the covers and Alex clung onto m/n under the covers. M/n only smiled and kissed the boys forehead. "Night Alex.." "Good night m/n"