005 - LOH FINALE

Thanks for all the votes and I totally didn't choose a name from the wheel spinner :)

===

Sage,Schlatt, and Quackity were left on the show. Someone was to be eliminated "Okay.. Schlatt, your completely safe. But it's the end of the road for you Sage" Austin said, Sage sighed "and Sage has chosen.. Host!" Austin revealed. You were sorta shocked as she's been a simp the entire show but it was whatever "Go follow my twitter SageNRaging!" She said before leaving.

"So now its time for a one on one date, we'll start with Mr.Schlatt"

Quackity had to leave for a time period.

"So uh.. How fat is that ass?" He asked while eating cereal. You let out a small airy chuckle. You stood up "um, pretty fat I'd say. Don't tell Quackity but I think its fatter than his"

"I'm still in the call" Wilbur said with disgust "Gayschlatt I think your boyfriend wants attention" you said "..fuck you" Schlatt said after the two minutes was up it was Quackity's turn.

For a majority if the 'date' you flirted with each other in low voices just to mess with Wilbur and Austin.

At some point the conversation turned into the history of Donuts. But after Schlatt had to come back and it was time for the big reveal. "So the winner of this love or host is, MR. QUACKITY HQ!"

"LETS GO!!" Quackity yelled, your glad both rooms used for recording studios were sound proof. Even so you swore you heard him inside the actual house and not on the call.

"Lets see what Schlatt chose.. Host!" Austin said "thats to be expected" you said. Schlatt left the call and it was just You and Quackity.. And Austin plus Wilbur.

"Now before coming on the show Quackity had a choice to choose love or host. Now what he chose will shock you, he chose.., LOVE!"

You clapped although you already knew you'd be choosing him in the first place.