[FILLER CHAPTER] 011 - IPad Kid

It was seven PM and Wilbur ordered Pizza, it got here a bit a go and you were eating it, you're happy that he got your favorite toppings. After eating you decided to sleep and so did Alex.

You hugged him from behind as you slept peacefully.

But no even thirty minutes later you felt someone shake you awake "hmm? Whats wrong?" You ask as your eyes flutter open. "M/N, I threw up" he said. You sighed and let out a small giggle "you really are like Nick.. Okay, on the floor or bed?" He pointed to the floor.

You hopped off the bed, obviously on the other side "I'll go tell Wilbur" you said, you went down the hall to Wilburs room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a very tired Wilbur opened the door. "what?" He asks. "Alex threw up" Wilbur just gave a look of disgust. He helped you clean it up though of course.

"He might actually be an iPad kid" Wilbur said, you giggled and nodded "I am not an ipad kid!" "You just threw up on my floors" Wilbur mentioned "Well at least I didn't piss the bed like Clay!" He argued. "If you did we would have problems" you said.

After that you all went back to sleep as tomorrow you'd have to look for a new home.

__________
Sorry this is so short, the next chapter will be much longer and it probably won't involve much Alex or Wilbur. It will surround more around the task M/N is doing.. Ya know... Finding a house? Lol, anyways I'll try to make it 400 words at least as most of the newer chapters are shorter with a 200-350 word limit. But I'll try to put in more effort. I'm still feeling a bit depressed so yeah..