007 - Jealous [Lime]

~Alex POV~

I shifted in the king sized bed and turned over and heard M/N giggling. He was on the phone? "You should come over when you can" he said. Who was he talking to?

Then the next words that came out his mouth set me off and I instantly shot up.

"I love you."

If this person and my boyfriend were texting it'd definitely be 'I love you :)' "babe, who're you talking to?" I ask, slight jealously.

"Hm? Oh its Wilbur" he said. "You told him you loved him" I pointed out. "Well duh he- oh.. Oh.. Oh my god Alex are you Jealous? That's gross! He's literally my cousin!" M/N laughed. I sighed. "You had me worried, can you put him on speaker?" I asked.

M/N nodded and put the man on speaker "Hey Wilbur!" I said "oh god.. What do you want?" He asks. "I'm fucking your cousin!" I say. I can basically feel the disgusted look on his face. I laughed.

"Nah, I'm the only sex haver in this conversation" M/N said. "You're both disgusting" Wilbur said and hung up.

I laughed but stopped and blushed as M/N put a hand on my thigh.

"So your fucking me?" He asks, seductively. I nervously laugh and say "yeah, cuz' I'm not a bottom" very cockily. M/N chuckled and got on top of me, straddling me. "You sure it isn't the other way around?" He asks, I nervously and hesitantly nod.

He kissed me and I kiss back, it was passionate enough to turn into a full blown make out session.

After a bit his soft lips departed from mine. He nibbled on my neck until he got to a certain point were I let out a small whimper.

He began to attack that spot causing me to moan. I could feel the tightness in my pants but he stopped. "H-Huh?" I looked at him. He smiled "I'm taller than you but I'm the one on your lap, I hope I'm not too heavy" he says.

"Your fine, just continue" I say, he chuckles "pft, bottom" he says. I blush "oh shut up" I say. "Pft, and your hard too" he teased.