013 - Q&A

AN: God I'm so used to this A/N style.. any ways small warning, its implied they did the naughty before the chapter begins.

You woke up next to Alex and grabbed your shirt from the floor along with the rest of your clothes and quickly get dressed, looking back at Alex you smile and kiss his forehead. You check the time to see its 11:30 AM. You sigh knowing you lost a majority of the day already, 'whatever' you thought.

You decided to tweet out about how you were moving soon to Manchester, you got a lot of replies saying they were happy you were safe and how the raid on your old house was gladly called off.

You also realized you technically never moved from your old house and still had stuff there so you got Will to help you and drive back to the old house and with the help of the older man you actually moved everything out and actually moved out the old home.

It was now 1:45 PM and Alex woke up 15 minutes before you'd came home you you decided that since your about to move, you might as well record something.

You all decided to record with Wilbur, just a talking stream and Q&A and you'd vlog tomorrow morning.

You started streaming with Wilbur and Alex.

Wilbur tweeted about the collab stream and Q&A and you all got ready, you putting on your mask and Alex putting on the famous LAFD beanie and whatever else.

As you started the stream viewers poured in and quickly came in. And so the Q&A began.

Someone donated 'Question for Crowcore, did you ever find out who doxxed you?', you sighed "yea, I did, though because I know you would dox them back if I told you who, I won't be revealing who they are."

'Question for Wilbur, whats your opinion of Quackity and Crow getting close?' "I absolutely hate it" Wilbur hugged you from the side causing you to giggle a bit.

So the questions went on and on for an hour, you got questions on how long would you be living with Wilbur, when a full face reveal would happen, general stuff like that.

Quackity got stuff about his hair reveal and if you and he were dating, he didn't say an answer to those ones though.

Wilbur got stuff about his relationships and other stuff.

Someone even asked about your boundaries because you'd never stated them.

"I mean, personally I'm okay with fanfiction and ships as long as it isn't weird stuff like Me X Tommy or something, I mean Tommy is a child. Am I okay with Smut? As long as it isn't weird kinks like necrophilia or piss or some crap like that. I'm also okay with fan art and cosplay of my character, just not me in real life, it creeps me out seeing cosplay of real life people"

The stream went, generally there were no creepy questions except some trolls here and there. Other than that, the stream did astoundingly well.

You had fun, you were glad you could spend time with the people who you held closest to you, your boyfriend and your cousin, you loved them too much.