010 - Settling In

You pulled into the driveway of Wills home and knocked on the door, he answered it shortly after "I'll help you get your things" he said, after a while you all got everything out of the car and into a guest room, you figured you'd just record together like Karl and Nick did while you searched for a new house.

You decided to tweet out about the situation at hand.

Ieatsoap_
Hey guys, as you may or may not know some private information of mine has been leaked but I'm staying with family until I can find a new house. Because of someone I might not be able to do lore streams so yea.
💬23.4K 58.1K

You smiled as fans and friends quickly showed support and understood you wouldn't be able to do lore streams. Sure both you and Alex had all your things but there was only one guest room, your characters had lore together, ya know?

You unpacked most of the things and it was 3:50 PM and you were pretty tired. Alex kissed your cheek "hey babe?" "Yeah?"

You could see Alex's face start to turn a bit red "I was wondering when you get a new house, could I live with you?" When those words came out his mouth you were ecstatic "Of course" you said hugging him tightly.

You sat on the bed and pulled him into your lap and kissed his neck he giggled as you kissed some more. You slowly started to unbutton his divorced dad shirt.

"Seriously? I wish I didn't have to see that.." You jumped at the voice and so did Quackity. You turned to see Will "Oh, sorry Wilbur" you said embarrassed but Alex chuckled "its not my fault I'm so hot, sexy, and hot" he joked.

"I let you stay in my house and one of the first things you do is make-out? Ugh, I'm going to the shops, don't have sex while I'm gone"

"No promises~" Alex teased you giggled, this would be fun.