003 - Face Reveal

The love or host started and Austin was just as dramatic as usual. He told you to introduce yourself.

"Hey my name is m/n or I'm known as Crowcore, I'm 20 years old and I'm turning 21 in a few weeks. This is my first time on love or host but i'm looking for someone special" you said.

You saw Quackity roll his eyes and it seemed chat noticed too as they spoke about it you saw a few saying Quackity liked you even though you were already dating, they didn't know though.

"I also have one more thing before introductions!" You said. You pulled up the standard black mask and turned on your face cam.

Chat went crazy and people on the love or host gasped. "Okay okay okay before we even start I can tell you look amazing" said one girl. You giggled "thanks" you said. You noticed Quackity's small jealously.

There were three guys, obviously one being Quackity, and eight girls.

After introductions these were your 'options' other than Quackity.

Isabella, Schlatt, Emily, Mars, Minx, Lily, Queenie, Sage, Ashley, Faith.

The first question was were would they take you on a date.

Faith went first "I see Crow as the type of guy to enjoy fancy foods so maybe we could go on a fancy date or if that doesn't work then maybe we could just go to a beach at night and watch the stars, something romantic"

You smiled under the mask "that sounds lovely" you said. Quackity then went "I would take you to Taco Bell" he said. You chuckled at this.

Then Minx went "I've been friends with m/n for a little over a year and I would definitely take him to any fast food place or buffet."

Then Schlatt "Well I know m/n is a fatass I mean he has to keep the dump truck somehow, unlike a two certain people here, I agree with Minx and would take him anywhere with lots of food"

You almost died right then and there.

Everyone else gave answers then Austin texted you for bottom three.

You gave him your answer.

"Okay everyone! The bottom three are.. And I regret to inform you three who were in the bottom three but those three are.. FAITH! ASHELY! and.. I'm so sorry but.. LILY!"

"I'm sorry your all so nice I just didn't know who to choose" you said. Chat then decided that..

Lily had to go.

"I'm sorry Lily! We can still be friends! Maybe we can go to that shooting range one day!" You apologized. The girl in the re: zero maid costume sighed "I understand" she said.

"And so.. Lily chose.., SHE CHOSE HOST!"

"I'm a lesbian who needed clout sorry!!" She said "everyone follow me all my socials are BunnyR0t_!!" She said.

She then left.

"Okay! Next question if you were breaking up with m/n how and why would you do it?" Austin asked.