002 - Love Or Host

You were doing your usual thing when Austin texted you on twitter, Austin as in Austin Show. Ya know, the love or host guy.

You read the text and he'd invited you to have your own love or host. You chuckled. You giggled and accepted. Of course you'd make sure Alex was on, he'd obviously win but it was fun, you also thought it was time for a face reveal.

Doing it on a love or host would be even more special, but you'd wanted to do it Ranboo style with a mask.

You called Alex over and he of course rushed over to your room "yes m/n?" He asked "I'm going to be on love or host" you informed him. "But I thought you loved me!" He yelled "of course I do, which is why your gonna be on the love or host" you replied.

He sighed "okay okay."

===
Time skip
===

The love or host was in an hour and you were streaming it because obviously you would. You put on a black mask and pulled it down as you didn't have the face cam on yet. You tweeted out.

Ieatsoap_
Love or host in a hour! Maybe a surprise for the fans too!
❤834 💬419

CursedThot14: Is this a hint at a face reveal?
Virgineggman: 😳
Jared19._.: wjsmjxjsjwjsjsjs
WilburSoot: why was I not informed??
SaintsofGame: I'm happy for you! Your finally getting a significant other!

You laughed a bit at the replies which poured in faster than usual because you were hinting at a face reveal.

You smiled as you prepared for what would be a monumental day in your history. Your face reveal, and your love or host.

A perhaps the day you tell everyone about a certain relationship with a certain shorty.