001 - A Date

⚠F Slur used, Homophobia, Karen⚠

The next day m/n and Alex woke up at around 9:10 Am and decided to go out for breakfast as both were too tired. Though Alex decided to make it a date. They got dressed and decided to go to some buffet. 'Connies BBD Buffet' the BBD stood for breakfast,brunch, and dinner.

They went to the buffet, with mask of course, and got food before going to sit down and eating. They chatted amongst themselves as they are but then someone came along.

They didn't expect her to be there cause if they did they wouldn't have came.

Unfortunately for the couple, the day of the date a Karen decided to come along.

She was your average middle aged sports mom with 2 slimy children. She was screaming about how kids should eat for free because they'll die if they starve or something.

You knew that no matter how loud Alex could be, he didn't like hearing other people yell. And of course, you got annoyed by the screaming woman. "Oh my god shut the fuck up!" You yelled at her, you had some anger issues though you could keep yourself in check most times but this woman got on your last nerve.

She looked at you as if she'd just watched you disrespect her entire family bloodline and shit on her shoes.

"What did you say!? And do not use the lords name in vain!" She screamed. "I said shut the fuck up, your kids won't starve if you shut up and pay the fee!" You yelled, you looked over at Alex who was frowning, it seems Ms. Karen took notice of this as well.

"Your friend seems a bit fat, be a good friend and take him to work out, and if you want to feed him try a vegan buffet!" She yelled. This woman.

First she screams like a damn banshee and now she disrespects Alex.

"Actually ma'am 1. i'm being a good person and boyfriend by not judging him based off looks 2. He isn't even fat"

The karen flipped you off "your going to hell!  Fxggot!" She yelled "I'll see you there!" You yelled as she stormed off with her kids. You looked at Alex. "I'm sorry.." You said. "Oh no, its fine you were just trying to defend me!" Alex said.

You leaned over the table and kissed his cheek "love you~" "heh, love ya too"

Excluding that the date went perfectly.