Sexualities

A/N- Please don't hate on me I'm using this as my reference if I get anything wrong please correct me. I'm writing this at night like usual so I can't ask my friend in the LGBTQ+ so please instead if hating on me just tell me and I will correct it.

Nezu decided that the teachers needed to get to know each other better and so he decided with their permission that at their staff party they would dress with some the colours of their sexuality flag. They were given permission to invite their partner. It is now the end of the school day and they are going to go for the meeting.

All might replaced his usual cape with a straight ally flag, Midnight painted little pansexual flags on her cheeks, Nezu wore a suit jacket in the colours of the asexual flag, Mic had a gay flag and used it as a cape and Aizawa replaced his usual scarf with a rainbow scarf.

Inko arrived at the school with a shirt that had the straight ally flag on it and Ms Joke arrived with her shorts in the lesbian colours.

All Might greeted Inko with a hug and kiss to the forehead causing her to blush and the sat down on the couch. Joke ran to Midnight and kissed her cheek below the flags and Midnight gave her a tight hug in return. Aizawa arrived crawling in his sleeping bag and sat in the corner. Mic came in with his gay flag cape looking very confident. Nezu arrived and they began by introducing their sexualities and partners.

Midnight stood up proudly stating that she was pansexual and dating Emi(Joke). Followed by Joke announcing she was lesbian.

"Sorry to interrupt but Ms Joke I have a question." All Might says.

"Sure go ahead" she replies.

"If you're lesbian then why do you keep asking him to marry you?"

"I'll answer after Eraser has his turn. Don't want to ruin the reveal." She laughs.

"All right... Well I'm a straight ally and I'm dating Inko Midoriya..."

Aizawa opens one eye, "Problem child's mom?"

"P-problem child?" Inko asks nervously.