Stupid Deku

' "Katsuki!" Izuku yells seeing Shigaraki reach his hand toward Katsuki, ready to turn him to dust. He leaps toward him and shields him with his body; he begins to disintegrate in Katsuki's arms and smiles up at him softly, "I love you Kacchan..." Being his last words and as the last of him disappears Katsuki's scream echoes across the battlefield.'

Another few tears drop from his eyes as Katsuki flips the ring over in his fingers again, "Why... why would you do that..? Stupid deku..." He says quietly, his voice hoarse.

It was all planned, they would've gone for a nice, fancy dinner and he'd had a whole speech prepared but then the damn idiot went and sacrificed himself to save him so now he was alone with only a ring, 'Why did you have to be so damn heroic..?' He wonders.

There's a knock on the door and he rubs his eyes harshly, "What do you want?!"

"Bakubro its me, can I come in?" Eijiro asks from behind the door and after hearing the 'Come in' he was waiting for he opens the door and gives Katsuki a hug. Katsuki although out of character returns it to upset to care.

"I was gonna ask him to marry me Eijiro... but like the idiot he is he went and died all because of me. Its my fault that tge love of my life is dead." He says as more tears fall from his eyes.

Eijiro pulls away from the hug horrified, "It's in no way your fault! He saved you because that's what heroes do and because he loved you!"

Katsuki winces a bit at the use of past tense, "But I shouldn't have needed saving! I'm a hero too I should be strong enough to not need to be saved!"

"Everyone needs saving, even heroes; we learnt that in our first year. You do remember don't you? With Mr Aizawa and Thirteen." Eijiro points out.

"That was different..." He mumbles looking away.

"No it wasn't; they were heroes who needed help too." He says gently.

"But no one had to die and no one should have died today either definitely not Izuku that's for sure." Katsuki says frustrated.

"No, no one should have died but he did and unfortunately we can't bring him back. All you can do is keep on living like he wanted; that's why he saved you! So could live! Not so you can sit here feeling sorry for yourself!" He yells as tears fall from his eyes.

Katsuki looks up at him in shock but swallows and nods, "Fine, just let me have today."

~~
A/N- mad_for_fanfics here you go I tried sorry its not very long